.{chapter: 6}.

*Ariana's Pov*

After harry went away..I felt pretty mad that how he behaved with me. Then we went back to our class..and unfortunately...I had history class...guess with whom? "HARRY STYLES" ( Aahhhhh) as I was mad at him, I didn't wanted to see him ..so, I sat in the last avoiding him.

I felt very weird..cause during the class...he was just looking at me..I could see his eyes saying " sorry ".but I didn't bother...

*After school*.....

After I went to home .as usual my mom and dad was at office and ariel was at her friends house. I changed into some comfortable clothes ...I watched Netflix for some time ..until I heard a buzz from my phone..I was surprised to see Harry's name on screen...

Harry: hey

Harry:listen I am sorry...

Harry : Are you still mad?

Harry : Ariana???.....

Harry : ...............?

Me: what?!

Harry: oh I thought you are not there...

Me: well I don't want to talk to you...!!!

Harry: why?

Harry: I am sorry ....but why are you so angry...

Me: I am not angry!

Harry : you re using too much punctuation ...that's why I said...

Me: ok ok..

Harry: so did you forgive me?

Me: not yet Styles..

Harry: what! Pls forgive me ..I am sorry..

Me: chill I am joking ...I forgive you..

Harry:anyway ...are you at home?

Me: yea ..why?

Harry: can I come?..I am close to your house....

Me: well why?

Harry : just like that...can I?

Me: okay  ..sure

After some time ..I hear the door bell ring..I open the door..and see harry
..he was wearing as usual some black  sweat shirt and skinny Jean's.. and he had his hair back...honesty when he smiled at me ...I couldn't help but blush when I saw those adorable dimples..  actually I love them....

Hey.._ I break the silence...come in...

Sure he said....
We went to the living room ...I said ...we should watch netflix for some time ...he said okay..

So what do you wanna watch?he asked
How about "Me before you"?....what ..no That's a bullshit stupid love story ....
Pls...its my favorite ..pls pls...I said pouting ..like a baby.....

Okay okay...fine! He said defeated.....
Let's watch...we sat on the couch with popcorn...the movie started...harry was watching this forcefully....but I was enjoying...
Oh the same stupid story...once a boy and a girl fall in love and they have many difficulties but they still fought with the world...blah blah he mumers under his breath and I giggle a little...

After we watched the movie ...we went to my room...he looked around my room and says...wow...your room is much cleaner than I thought...

Haha yea...I said giggling...he sat on my bed and I asked so..what should we do now? He smiled at me with miscovious and lustful eyes....before he could say something...I said..okay okay shut up ...I will do my work
..you can watch me....okay?
Fine ...harry said with a bit of disepointed...I started to do my homework....and he was like ..." seriously ? Are you doing the homework now?! I mean we still have fucking week to complete this...

I just rolled my eyes and said..the fast I finish..the more time I get for other works..got it?

Yea yea what ever!he said annoyed...

.