"After the breakup"

*Ariana's Pov*

It's been a week since my and Harry's ( so called date)but I still can't forget about it...especially the kiss!

It was the best and sweetest kiss that I had in my life ... the feeling was..like thousands of electric shock and I was feeling butterflies in my stomach and I wanted to vomit... rainbow..colours...sprinkles..glitters 😊

But I didn't return the kiss....I was just looking into his sweet smiley green eyes..

Today at school I noticed that harry and her  bitch girlfriend lily was fighting beside lily's locker...it was not like I  was listening their personal conversation ...I mean how juvenile would that be right?....so I was just writting my diary and minding my own business....

They were fighting like CRAZY!....it was very hard to believe that just yesterday day they were kissing and sticking their tongue  ....in a such dreamy way..and today they were fighting and it was a really serious fight...I dont know the reason . .but harry said in the last that ( fuck you ! You bitch i can find girls like you in a day so just shut up) - harry then he went to the class angrily ...but one thing was very sure that they broke up...

I dont know what to feel ....I mean should I feel happy that harry is single ...or should I be sad for
him....ahhhh I dont know....

At the recces.....

I was walking with tina and jenny...when saw that there was a big gather of students ....so we also went there...I was very shocked to see harry fighting with xander( another bad boy) ...and harry was beating xander so much ...and the worst thing is that xander is Jenny's boyfriend ....so I had to stop him .....
What the fuck are you doing here ariana?!go away!I was very shocked that how could he talk to me like that..I mean just a week ago he was so genuine to me...after the principal came and stopped them ....Xander bleeding a bit harry was also...

Then harry sat on a bench and buried his face with his hands....I was feeling v bad for him and he was also bleeding...so I went to him with a first aid..." h- harry ..are you okay?I said sadly...he looked at me with a tears dried on eyes and red nose...

Then he suddenly just hugged me and buried his face to cry ....I was calming him...I didn't know why was he crying ....he was not moving ....so I also didn't move ....until he was done ...

After some time..he walked up and I asked again " Hey..are you okay?..

Y-y- yea.. finally he spoke...

Then I put antiseptic on the side of his head ...and bandaged it ..when I was dressing his woulds....he was just looking in my eyes...

Then I asked...u- umm why where you crying?

" none of your bussiness"!!he said annoyed and went to his class..and i was like ....what? He was fine some while ago....and now?....what ever! I helped him and he didn't even talked to me....

But I know surely that he is a mood swifter ....

I HOPE THIS CHATER IS ATLEAST WORTH OF READING....I MEAN HOW MUCH WOULD YOU GUYS GIVE OUT OF 10? I GUESS 6 OUT OF 10😂

BYE! I WILL UPDATE SOON❤❤