Still ( chater : 6)

*Ariana's pov*

I asked him ...if he wanted to stay for dinner and he said yes...

I felt very awkward because ....we both were just sitting on my bed ...so I guess he decided to break the silence...

So ...who is your best friend in school? He asked..

Umm...I have two best friends ...tina and jenny...what about you? I ask..

Well I have 4 friends...i am sure you have seen them with me...

Yea ofcourse...I have seen them...before me and harry could talk ...my mom called us down for dinner....

I sat beside harry in front of my parents...Harry greeted my parents...introduced himself...I was quite surprised..that how well he behaved with my parents...then my father asked him about his future...and he ans it so well..I guess my parents were quite impressed...

And ariel did not spare harry by asking him weird questions...but he didn't mind ...rather he was joking with ariel...then ariel came to me and whispered " he has cooties" haha...I found it so funny ..I was laughing...

What's so funny? Harry ask... nothing ...just a silly joke..

*Harry's pov*

After the dinner ...I was nauseous...so I asked ariana if she has any medicine...she pointed a drawer next to her bed and said ...there are some medicines....so when I was looking for the medicine...I found a big medicine...and asked her..which medicine is this? She just laughed and said ...oh this medicine...umm i- its nothing...leave it...

Tell me , I said..then she said it's a " "girly medicine " I kept it in its place cause I got the hint..

I should be leaving...I said as ariana looks into my eyes and says..umm okay.. sure...then she comes to see of me...

I had an amazing time today...thanks...me too she says smiling....

Okay so see you tomorrow at school...she says....

Yea  .....see you..bye

I know...I know it's a completely  trash chapter...its just that I am sick ...so I am not getting any ideas..so sry😑😑

Bye!❤