Chapter 4

WARNING:

If you have not seen AVengers: Endgame, do not read or listen to this. There are some serious spoilers. If your teacher or classmate is reading this to you in class, you have permission to run to the bathroom for about 15-30 minutes. Credit for all MCU characters to marvel®   studios. Also...

YOUR WELCOME FOR THE DANG SPOILER WARNING. NO ONE IS POLITE THESE DAYS!!!

    They were fighting Octo's goons: George and Harold are the kids on the left who fought two, New George and New Harold were the ones on the right who fought the other ones, they were named: Death Octopus, Octopus of your nightmares, Bad Tentacle, and Dave. They were the strongest troops Octo ever had. He even trained them himself! "They may be stronger than us!" said George. "No they aren't." Said New Harold. "Oh yes we are stronger!" Said Dave. "All right just stop fighting!" Said Death Octopus. They wanted to fight the death, but they all got tired and walk away, ready to resume the fight again . "Does that mean we won?" Said New George very curiously. "I think so!" said Harold. "But not just yet!" said Octo. "Uh-Oh!" said New Harold. "Now might be a good time to... "RUUUUUN!!!" George panicked. Then, the boys ran away, because they'd not yet prepared to fight Octo after the Octopus-Order.

Once again... this is getting old. Too many wars! I think it's about time we do a different style. So, let's put on some extreme music. EPIC SCENE!!!!!! Sorry, I just get a little too over excited sometimes. But, we'll have to deal with it.

Suddenly, an orange, sparky portal opened. Just like when  the snapped people came back from Avengers ™: Endgame. The boys and Octo were confused. They saw a man in a cloak. When the person came out. It was Doctor Stephen Strange. "I'm here to help." he said. Then, about a one hundred other portals opened up. "I think it'll be more than just me." The Hulk came smashing out. Spider-Man came slinging out. "Not just the MCU," said Wolverine, with the X-Men who came walking out dramatically. Then came out the worst Marvel ® movie characters ever, the Fant4stic Four "We brought a few of your friends back!" said Spider-Man. Then, The Turbo Toilet 2001 came out, along with the  Death-Diaper and CAPTAIN MECHA-PANTS ™!!!! "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE??!!!" yelled Octo as more and more people walk out. "We," said the last person walking out, who collectively paused so everyone could say it at the exact, precise, same time. "Are the Avengers!!" said Captain America. "Avengers, assemble--." But before cap could finish, Octo said something "There's something I must tell you before we fight... I have a.. What would you call? Master seems good. A MASTER!!!!" Everyone except for the MCU characters gasped. "You said you worked alone!" said Harold. "He never said that." said New George. "But even if you did, WHO IS HE??!!!" asked New Harold.  "Oh, I'll tell you who he is..." he paused "HE'S COMING HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Octo laughed maniacally. Then suddenly, a blue, misty/dusty portal opened, with a giant, purple titan, with a golden, closed fist with 6 colorful stones, with the blue one glowing.

"In all my years of conquest..." Said the purple titan "I've never thought the Avengers ® would team up with such... Numb-Skulls!" Harold struck an angry frown "HEY!!!" Harold yelled "YOU JUST SAID THAT TO THE CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS RESISTA--" The titan used the space stone to pick up Harold and toss him aside."AAAAAAAAAH!!!" Harold screamed in terror. George stepped back, and took a hard swallow. Octo grinned "Meet Thanos..." He growled "The most powerful living thing in the whole Universe..." Octo explained on and on and on about how the heroes would lose and him and Thanos would reign supreme all across the universe, about how every single planet in the slowly expanding universe would bow down to the two rulers, even though that was not Thanos' plan. "I THOUGHT WE DEFEATED YOU!!!" Yelled Spider-Man. "Mr. Stark sacrificed himself just so we can finally get rid of you!!!" Spider man frowned inside his suit "You may be more powerful than me," said Captain Marvel. "But I can still defeat you!" "Same with me!" said New Harold. "All of us are not powerful enough in a solo, but if we all work together," said George. "We'll win!" said Harold. "Two, you're totally outnumbered!" said George. Thanos grinned, he held up his infinity gauntlet, and the blue stone lit up. It opened up three big blue portals, outcame an army of savage, bloodthirsty Outriders, and the more infantry related army, the chitauri showed up, and even Malekith's dark elves showed up to join the fight. "You should choose your words more carefully little one.." Thanos said as his armies were pouring out of the blue portals.     "HEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHASHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Octo laughed sinisterly the whole time until the whole army was here.