Jada Gianna Lewis | Dada

"If you don't come to this game Dada I'm never talking to you again

"If you don't come to this game Dada I'm never talking to you again." Tre sat in my bean bag chair tossing the basketball in the air.

"It's gone be too many people Tre. I love you but I hate people." I locked my phone and gave him my full attention.

He smacked his lips.

"All the games are crowded and who else gon sit at the bottom row and yell at the refs with my mama?" We both started laughing.

I tossed my pillow at him. "Boy hush. Why are you not at school right now? You know coach gon be on yo' ass." I got out my bed and walked to my closet to get my shoes.

"Mane fuck that nigga. As long as I'm there to play in the game is what matters."

"He gon kick you off the team."

"He need me."

"Debatable."

"Here you go praying on a nigga downfall."

"Boy shut up. I'm going to the game looking like this."

"I guess that'll work. You could do better though."

"Keep on and ima get back in the bed."

"Whatever lets go."

•••

"TREQUAN NAZIER FAY LOSE THIS GAME IF YOU WANT TO AND IM GONE BEAT YOU CUS YOU MADE ME COME OUT THE HOUSE FOR THIS!" I yelled at him in front of his mama.

These niggas was losing bye two points with 3 minutes left. They was gon win something today.

"Ian the only one on the team." I scoffed.

"Tre c'mon!" Coach called for him.

"Tre you got this!" I yelled.

My voice was going hoarse from all the yelling I been doing.

"I just wish yall would date already." Ms.riri frowned.

I already knew where this conversation was going to go. I have it all the time with everybody. "You know that we're just bestfriends and we don't like each other like that," I laughed.

She sighed." I know dada but still."

I sat back down in my seat and watched the last few minutes of the game. Chris had shot a 3 pointer causing us to be in the lead with 12 seconds left.