十二

Jada Gianna Lewis | Dada

"Why you ain been with us these past few days?" Charles asked as I brushed my hair into a ponytail

"Why you ain been with us these past few days?" Charles asked as I brushed my hair into a ponytail .

I decided to FaceTime Charles while I did my hair since we was all finna go out to eat .

"It's been five days and I been tryna focus on school ."

He smacked his lips "you don already learned this shit, so what's the real reason ?"

"That is the real reason ." I did my edges .

"Cap ."

"No sir it is not ."

"Just text me when you on the way to IHOP." He hung up on me .

I rolled my eyes and finished doing my edges . I really didn't want to tell him it was because of Zyaire . What he said actually hurt my feelings .

I cleaned my mess up and grabbed my phone to take a quick mirror flick then post it .

Jada.gi

Liked by Tierra

Liked by Tierra.mi and 9,392 others
He said I'm his favorite treat 😋 .

tierra.mi
Bestie fye 😍😍

honestly.honesty
😍🖤

ucg.tre
Who is he 🤨?
↪️jada.gi
@ucg.tre worried bout the wrong thing sir 😒.

ucg.tre
💚🤟🏽

blokkboy.bean
You so raw bae 😋💙.                          ❤️

blokkboy.bean                                  
😍😍!                                      

I laughed liking Charles comment . That boy is something else .

I knocked on my parents door to let them know I was leaving then left .

•••

"Aw , you look so adorable ." Makiah cheesed hugging me.

"For realll ." Honesty agreed .

Me being me I started smiling . Being gassed up always made feel like I looked good . "Meee ? Look at yall ."

"Alr bae already know she sexy now sit down while we wait ." Charles patted to the spot next to him. It was between him and Zyaire. I still sat down tho .

"She don't wantchu bitch ." Makiah shook her head .

"I wanna hear her say it." They all looked at me .

Zyaire phone started ringing which took the attention off me .

"They did what ?!" He yelled . "Alright ima be there ina second ." He hung up .

"What's wrong nigga ?" Synclare asked .

"Fucking hoes tryna jump Nyjae!" he stood up and walked out the door .

We all followed behind him . "Where she at ?" Makiah asked.

"Park . Just follow behind me ." They all went to their car.

"I'm riding witchu ." Charles walked beside me.

"Okay." I laughed shaking my head .

•••

When we pulled up to the park it was a bunch of people and I heard a lot of arguing .

Charles and I hopped out the car and walked behind Zyaire along with the others . I peeped that Makiah and Honesty changed their shoes .

When we got closer to the crowd , Makiah started putting her hair into a ponytail . "WHERE IS NYJAE ?" Zyaire yelled .

"Over there ." Keimari pointed to a girl that looked just like Zyaire.

They started pushing people out the way to get through the crowd . When we got through , it was 3 girls arguing with one . They all looked beat .

Makiah walked up to a girl and just started swinging . The arguing stopped and all they all started fighting .

The boys looked at me like I was supposed to join in and do something but the numbers were even . "Please don't tell me you scared to fight." Charles face palmed himself .

I seen a somebody walk in to join . "Thats one big bitch ain it ." I mumbled walking towards her .

I walked behind her and snatched her down by her ponytail . She grabbed on to my shirt pulling me down with her . I crawled on top of her before she could get up . I started throwing punches and she was throwing them back . Somebody started dragging me off her by ponytail and slung me down on the ground . I coochie kicked the person when she was standing over me . I stood up and started swinging on her . This the girl Honesty started fighting at the beginning . Me and her fighting good til she started pulling my hair . I punched her in my stomach hoping she would let my hair go but that ain work . She went to knee me in my face so I grabbed her leg before she could and made the both of us fall . I quickly got up before she could and kicked her in the face . She grabbed my leg and yanked . She got on top and started throwing punches and I was dodging majority of them while throwing mine at her . By now it seemed like the other fights had stopped cus I heard a lot of arguing . I flipped us over and stood up . I stomped on her neck twice before being lifted in the air .

"Alr that's enough ." Zyaire said which shocked me .

"Put me down ." When he set me down , I snatched my arms out of his grip .

"Who is this ?" Nyjae asked .

"Somebody who jus fought for yo dumbass so watch how you talk to her." Zyaire checked her.

"Makayla fatass at that ." Keimari added in .

"Girl that was you ? Thank you so much for fighting her big ass . I really wanted to knock her fucking head off her wide ass shoulders ." We all started laughing and walking back to the our cars .

"Can't believe you actually stomped on Courtney neck ." Honesty said and the girls started laughing but the boys looked at Zyaire .

So it's clear him and this Courtney chick had something going on . But why sit there and let me - let me mind my business .

"Yea well, I stomp on these hoes neck when needed ." I shrugged . "But I'll see yall tomorrow." I waved bye .

"Bye ! I'm Nyjae by the way !" She waved back . The others said their byes to me too before I pulled off .

That was kinda fun for my first Chattanooga fight .