二十

Zyaire Dalontae Cozier | Draco

"And there's your cut." I finished splitting the money between Charles, Synclare, Keimari, and I from this lick we jus hit.

"What yall think the girls doing?" Synclare asked.

"Probably somewhere gossiping." Keimari shrugged.

"Or out being hoes." Charles turned his phone towards us .

All you seen was the three of them twerking while somebody was recording them.

Syn and Mari instantly went to texting and calling Honesty and Makiah . I just leaned back resting my head against the couch cus Ian have shit to worry about.

"You not gon text Jada?" Charles asked.

"Nah cus that ain my bitch." I shrugged.

"Ion know man, her shit moving like muhfucka." Charles rewatched the snap over again.

"Don't get fucked up, like real talk." I side eyed him.

"Honesty finna get fucked up not answering the phone and shit. It's fucking Saturday, the hell she doing out the house anyways."

"Since they wanna go out twerking and shit I gotta trick for them. Shayla thot ass party live as fuck right now." Syn smirked.

"Meet back here in a hour?" Charles suggested.

"Hell yea."

•••

It was so many bitches and niggas up in here I slick ain wanna be here.

I took a seat in one of the booths and started scrolling on my phone.

"How are you and your girlfriend?" She sat down beside me causing me to scoot over so she wasn't close up on me.

"Not my girlfriend." I plainly stated.

"Can't tell the way yall be boo'd up in school."

I smacked my lips. "Nigga, all we do us conversate fuck is you talking bout."

She turned her head tryna be slick and roll her eyes.

"Is she better than me?" I cut my eyes at her then focused back on my phone. "Do you still love me?"

"Courtney don't start cus you know I still love you." I licked my lips.

"I want you to show me you still love me." She started caressing my dick through my pants.

"You just wanna use me for dick." I chuckled shaking my head.

"It ain even nothing like that."

I took a second to think, "meet me at my car in five minutes."

"Gotcha." She hopped up.

I told the guys I was leaving then I headed out.