二十四

Jada Gianna Lewis | Dada

I sat in the car on my phone ignoring everything that was coming out of Zyaire's mouth right now

I sat in the car on my phone ignoring everything that was coming out of Zyaire's mouth right now .

"On God , I'll break yo phone right now." I side eyed him before speaking .

"On bro, I'll beat yo ass ." I locked my phone then sat it down in my lap .

"You tell yo mama what you plan on doing ?" He pulled into my complex .

"No, I just found out last night." We got out .

"Perfect . Ima tell her ." I busted out laughing .

"My mama don't even know you exist ." I continued to laugh unlocking bathe door .

"Ima just sit here and wait for her to get here so I can tell her about you." I gave him a thumbs up and continued to walk to my room .

"Why you can't be supportive of my dreams ?" I seriously asked .

"Jada, you going to shake ass in front of niggas ." We both got in my bed .

"If you can't handle a bad bitch then don't get one ."

"I'm loving no thotties like chief keef ."

"Bye ." I flipped facing the other side .

"You disappoint me."

"Okay ." I closed my eyes to go to sleep . I wasn't in the mood to hear him complain about it again .

"Ain no okay . Why would you even apply there ? I'm convinced you do shit to piss me off on purpose ." He started again .

I zoned him off until I eventually fell asleep .

•••

"Aw, Charles your growing up on us ." We all just met Charles girlfriend Lyric .

She was very pretty and she seems like she had a goofy personality. I think she's great for Charles .

"Alright , we gon see yall later . Finna go make my football team ." Charles winked .

"No the fuck we aint ." She mugged him walking out the door .

Brooklyn 🥰
TEAM GIRL!

Jada 😌
Say ong !

Brooklyn 🥰
ON GOD

Jada 😌
Omgg, I'm so excited .
Can't wait to take her shopping when she get older and summo .

Brooklyn 🥰
Thank you for being here with me along the journey.

Jada 😌
Girl ofc . The second he told me he had a baby otw, yall became my responsibility.

Brooklyn 🥰
If you want to come , my next appointment is next Thursday at 4:10

Jada 😌
I'll be there .

"Bae you ready to go ?" Zyaire double tapped my leg .

"Yea ." I stood up to stretch , but ending up yawning at the same time .

"We'll see yall tomorrow or sum." Zyaire put his arm around me.

We said our bye's to each other then Zyaire and I walked out .

"Are you coming to meet her tonight or a different day?" I got in the car.

We had planned on him meeting my mom since we were serious now and vice versa.

"It don't matter to me . Do you want me to?" He hanger me the blunt and weed to rollup while he drove .

"Well that's why I asked you because I didn't know when." I sighed grabbing his lighter to spark the blunt.

"Here you go . You know what you want , just say it ."

"I want some dick ."

"Yeaaaa , it's time for you to go to bed." He grabbed the blunt from me at the stop light.

I don't know why but I was horny den a bitch and I wanted to do it now .

I unzipped his pants and whipped it out.

"You wilding ." He said before I enabled that vacuum seal, two hand twist gawk gawk combo 5000 .

Even after we pulled up to my house , I wasn't finished . I wanted to make him think twice about sharing .

"Dang, I'm gon have to introduce you to my mom with dick breath." I frowned .

He laughed thinking this was funny but I was deadass upset right now .

"You got some cologne?" I asked him.

"Yea ." He grabbed some cologne out his console .

"Spray yourself cus you smell like weed."

He sprayed hisself then we walked towards the apartment .

When I walked in, I didn't see my mom in the living room. "Mom ?" I yelled out .

"Yes?" She yelled from the kitchen .

"Come on." I waved my hand to Zyaire , signaling follow me. "Hey so , this is Zyaire . Zyaire this is mom ." I said instantly gaining her attention .

I looked down in nervousness considering she didn't say anything .

"How old are you ?" She questioned all father like .

I mean , she is playing both roles .

He answered her question which led to her asking him more questions . When they were done talking , we went back to his car.

"You make me happy ." He randomly blurted out .

"You make me want to smoke cigarettes ." I sighed .

"You could've said some cute shit back." He stank faced me .

"I thought we was being honest ." I shrugged .

"We is but , that wasn't positive ."

"Yes it was . I could've said you make me wanna drown in the bathtub but i didn't, I said you make me want to smoke cigarettes ."

"I'll take that ." He nodded his head.

"You have no choice ."