十九

*Don't start til I say*

Jada Gianna Lewis | Dada

1 month later ..

"Bout time you don came back on the map, we been tryna include yo dumbass." Zyaire smacked the back of my head, letting me in.

"Boy move." I pushed his face away from me.

He wasn't lying though, as many times as they've tried to include me in activities I ignored them. I even removed myself from the group chat . I was really tryna have minimum contact with them.

I jus ain wanna be bothered with nobody. I felt as if I just needed some time to cope with everything I've been going through.

"Jada don't get fucked up doing that dumb shit." He mugged me.

I took my shoes off and got comfortable in his bed not paying him no attention. "Can I change this?" I looked at him for approval.

He smacked his lips, "You ain even been hea five minutes and already doin too much."

"Never mind," I sighed. "I'll jus go to sleep." I rolled over.

"Bitch I texted yo dumbass cus I wanted to spend time with you, not watch you sleep." He got in the bed too.

"Me watching you play the game is not us spending time together, we could've been on the phone for that ." I turned my head so I wasn't looking at him.

"Jada I'm finna snap yo damn neck bra, look at me."

I turned my head back towards him with my eyes closed. "This better?"

"Open yo eyes." He monotonously said.

"No."

"You jus missed me that's the only reason you acting like this." He turned.

"So what if I did?" I mumbled.

"Then show me you missed me." I opened my eyes, only to see him smirking .

"You so nasty it don't make no sense." I laughed .

"I was jus sayin."

"Of course you was ." I twisted my lips to the side . "Seriously, can you feed us? Cus I'm hungry and I haven't ate anything at all."

He smacked his lips. "I know Yo mama house got food."

"It got basic stuff like water, bread, sandwich meat, allat other stuff. I want a burger and fries."

"So go get you a burger and fries."

"Fuck you." I got out his bed, after dramatically flipping the covers off me of course.

"Here you go doing too fuckin much. If you gon come back acting like this leave again."

"Bitch, I hate your dumbass." My head hit the wall.

"You hate me, huh?" I was swung on the bed.

"Yes cus you won't feed me." I popped up.

"Bra come on ." He grabbed my keys.

•••

"Jada, what's your middle name?" Zyaire asked while I chewing.

"Gianna ."

"Jada Gianna .. that's cute." He smirked.

"I guess. I think it's weird, who uses Gianna for their child's middle name?" I shrugged.

He didn't say anything yet continued to smoke. I set my burger down and turned to watch him in admiration.

"Stop starin'." He chuckled causing me to laugh.

"My bad dang." I playfully rolled my eyes.

I leaned my seat all the way back and relaxed.

I liked this , a lot. Me, him, my car, chilling and listening to music. This here, is a vibe .

*Press play*

"Jada..."

"Yes?"

"I love you." He said in the most serious tone I've ever heard from him.

Instead of saying it back, I leaned over to kiss him which led to me climbing over the console on top of him.

I'm not sure if it was what I've been going through lately or what, but I was loving this.

"You wanna do this right here?" He leaned his seat back.

"Yes, now be quiet." I unbuckled his pants then got on the floor.

I spit on first to get it wet and slippery before rubbing it up and down. Swirlingmy tongue around the tip then I started bobbing my head up and down , enjoying every groan that came from his mouth.

"Sh-sh shit Jada." He let out .

I kept going, even when he tried moving my head . "I'm finna bust." He tried moving my head again .

Wasn't much more he could do once I swallowed when he nutted.

I got on top and rode him like a cowgirl.

•••

"It's been 5 days and you still ain talk to Zyaire?" Honesty asked.

"What do you mean ?"

"This the third time since we all hung out and y'all haven't spoken to each other. Y'all jus being weird and shit towards each other."

"My mother should be getting off soon so ima go ahead and go home." I stood up and grabbed my keys.

"Nigga you know what I'm talking about."

"Alright!" I walked out the door .

The whole ride home I thought about what Zyaire was doing right now .

The second I stepped through the door

Zyaire 💛
would like faceTime...

Speak of the devil .