𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

INTRODUCING

NAOMI SCOTT
as
NAOMI WILLBING

        VANESSA, TOM, CAMILA, and Shawn all went into the building where Vanessa's therapist Naomi was there.

"Hi, guys." Naomi said.

"Hi, let's get started. Shall we?" Vanessa said sitting down on the couch.

"Yes, tell me about your day." Naomi questioned Vanessa.

"Well, umm. I had a show earlier in the morning, actually the last show on tour, and i took a plane home and went to straight to sleep. That's pretty much it." Vanessa said also trying to think what she did.

"We also went out to eat before the show." Camila said out of nowhere.

"Yeah." Shawn replied.

"Hey, how come I wasn't invited."Tom said complaining.

"Cuz you were sleeping, poopland." Vanessa laughed.

"I told you to stop." Tom said.

"Ha ha, poopland." Camila laughed as well.

"Hey, look now to got her saying too." Tom also complained.

"Well, it looks like you've got a lot more day ahead of you. Sooo I'm gonna let you go."Naomi said getting up.

"Okay." Vanessa said following the others out.

"Text me of you need anything." Naomi said to Vanessa.

Vanessa and Camila left to go to the car.

"You two, please keep me updated on her at all times. I want to make sure that she's really okay and not faking it." Naomi said to Shawn and Tom.

"Yeah sure, we're with her always." Shawn replied to Naomi.

Tom just nodded. He actually thought Vanessa would never fake being happy. She really good at showing emotion. He just thought Then the next thing he knows as soon as he gets in the car and sit next to Vanessa, she falls asleep right on his lap. Then he felt a tear, from Vanessa's face drop,

and that's when he really started to think.

just a filler
happy birthday TATTOOEDPARKER
i'll get my other chapter up soon