𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

*NEW CHARACTER*

PETE DAVIDSON as
PETE DAVIDSON

VANESSA, TOM, ZENDAYA, Camila and Shawn all arrived at the outdoor activities place, where you can play games all around this park. Shawn and Camila went together, and so did Zendaya and Tom, they did ask Vanessa but she wanted to wonder around by herself.

"Okay, be safe. Text me if you need anything." Zendaya said leaving Vanessa and going with Tom.

And with that they just left Vanessa by herself, which they all knew how bad of an idea it was and Vanessa begged and begged and they finally agreed on having her stay with security but a little bit far behind to make her feel a bit more comfortable.

    Vanessa was walking trying to find the others and 
accidentally bumps into this guy.

"Woah! I'm sorry." The guy says to Vanessa.

"Hey it's okay. I'm sorry as well." Vanessa said.

"Hey it's fine. Umm you look lost, anything I can help with?" He asks.

"Yeah, if you don't mind." Vanessa says.

"I need help finding my friends." She said to the guy she still doesn't know who's name is.

"Yeah I can help you walk around. I know this place very well." He said.

"I want to get something to eat if you don't mind." Vanessa said.

   They went to get her food and sat down a bench.

"So you're name is Vanessa and you're a popstar."
He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah. And yours is Pete." Vanessa says looking up to him.

"Yeah. I see you have security with you." Pete says.

"Yeah, You do as well." She says also.

"Yea. I'm a comedian." Pete says.

"Oh, well that's cool." She said.

—-

           Tom and Zendaya just got ice cream and they saw Vanessa, until they saw her with a boy. They way he looked at Vanessa made Tom want to punch him. But he thought why, it's not like he likes her or something. Or maybe he does.

—-

   Then she sees Tom and Zendaya and Camila and Shawn talking and drinking their drinks

"Hey, I see my friends. Can i get your number I really want to hang out more." She quickly says

"Yeah, sure." Pete says grabbing hues phone.

"Okay, I'll see you around, Pete." Vanessa says before running away.

——

"Hey Wynn, new boy." Camila says with laugher.

"No. Shut up." Vanessa says.

"Well look who has a boyfriend."Tom says clearly annoyed but doesn't want to show it.

"I'm tired, let's go home." Vanessa complains before running off to the car.

"Annnnd... There she goes."Shawn said laughing then following Camila and Vanessa.

"Okay then, let's go." Zendaya said also following with Tom behind her.

—-