𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐦

VANESSA WAS SITTING on her couch in her bedroom wondering what just happened. She thought Tom would've said "I love you" or "thank you for the what you said on instagram". Instead he just asked where she was. She was sitting in the dark on her phone, scrolling on twitter until she heard some glass break. All the lights in the house were off because it's how Vanessa liked it. The wouldn't go back on until the morning.

She used the light on her phone to see what was happening. She used it until it got knocked out of her hand. She turned to see who did it and she turned to see someone she never thought she see again. Pete Davidson.

"Why hello babe." He said walking around Vanessa with something in his hand which Vanessa couldn't see.

"Pe- pete" She stuttered.

"It's me, and do not think I didn't know about your relationship with Mr. Holland." He smirked.

"Wh-what a-are yo-you do-doing h-here." She managed to say before he kicked her against the wall.

She screamed before Pete put duck tape on her mouth and handcuffed her wrists.

"Don't kick babe, we'll get this sorted when we get home." He whispered into her ear and then he slapped her face which knocked her out.

————

           When Vanessa woke up she was handcuffed and tied to a chair and she looked around to see where she was. She tried to scream for help but her mouth was cover with tape.

She kept on rocking the chair back and fourth until the chair tipped and she fell on her face, causing a bruise to appear on her face. Pete came into the room and uncuffed her hands, but she was still tied to the chair and she still had tape on her mouth.

"You could've never gotten rid of me, let alone move on." He smirked.

"There is no one in this house except for me and my boys. My new guy is really tough and can beat the shit out of you. You will never get rid of me Cabello." He continued.

———-

TEXT MESSAGES

TOM🥴
Z🤮

TOM🥴
z do u know
where V is?

Z🤮
uh her house.
i'll called her earlier

TOM🥴
well i'm here
and she's definitely not
here

Z🤮
are u sure. u
tried calling her?

TOM🥴
a thousand times

Z🤮
is camila there?

TOM🥴
omg i just found
a glass window
broken

Z🤮
tom are you
there by yourself

TOM🥴
no there is security
guards outside

TOM🥴
omg i just found
vanessa's phone on
the ground. shattered.

Z🤮
omg tom call
the police, and call
camila and scooter.
i'm omw

Will the search continue?
Will they find Vanessa? and How fast will they find her?
Will Pete hurt Vanessa in anyway?
Will Tom find Vanessa and tell her how he feels?
Will they find Vanessa alive?

dun dun duNN !!!! don't be scared i jus need drama or whateva for this book. k bye. in luv w ariana grande and i am obsessed. bye. luv u guys