𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

ARTICLE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VANESSA CABELLO

TWENTY-FOUR YEARS AGO a girl was born, but little did that girl know that she was going to be one of the world's biggest popstars.

Vanessa Wynter Cabello was born today, October 28, 1996, to exact she was born on a friday, around 12:20 am.

We don't know what we do without Vanessa,
Happy Birthday!

——-

ZENDAYA LEFT AT 11pm the day before Vanessa's birthday but she know it was right. She needed to give time for Vanessa to spend by herself.

She just left. Just leaving Vanessa to look back on what she's been through. Leaving Vanessa to think, why do people really love her. She wanted everything to stop.  She wanted everyone to have what they deserve. Everyone knew you always had to put yourself first, but unfortunately Vanessa couldn't do that. She could never give all attention to herself. That's why she had things as anxiety and depression. That's why she couldn't see why people love her. Vanessa had to do what was right giving time to herself to think to really love herself, but after all, she was thankful.

      Vanessa woke up, not really feeling the feeling of twenty-four, she thought nothing had changed, but then she thought, she thought how much she's been through, from growing up with Camila to all the spider-man movies she been in, she been through a lot and she was very thankful.

       After that she had breakfast, then went to her studio, then after that she went into a deep sleep, a deep sleep that lasted from one pm in the afternoon to twelve am at midnight. Her birthday was finally over, she nothing much though, but it was one of the best birthdays she ever had.