𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

VANESSA WAS ON her bed thinking how to explain to the fans that she's really sick. Then she heard a knock on the door, and knew it was Tom.

TEXT MESSAGES

TOM🌫
NES🕊

NES🕊
you can come in.
i'll let one of
the guards to let you
in. i mean i would
do it. but i can't
get out of bed

TOM🌫
yeah
yeah, no
worries. i'll be
in soon

——-

"Hey Nes." Tom said coming in.

"Hi." Vanessa said but then she coughed.

    Tom sat down on the bed with Vanessa and looked around. He looked at the all the spilled pills on the table, and looked at the IV drips Vanessa was getting. Then he got up to look at the medicine and saw how strong it was. After that there was a knock on Vanessa's bed room door.

"Hey." Camila said as Shawn and her walked in.

"Hi. Hey did you guys see how strong this medicine was." Tom asked.

"Yeah we just we to the pharmacy to get Lil Wynn some more medicine." Shawn said putting the medicine they got on the table in the room.

"Here Nes, I got you another blanket. Anything else?" Camila asked.

   Vanessa shook her head no, and slowly drifted off to sleep. Tom, Camila, and Shawn sat on the two L couches in Vanessa's room.

"When she texted me I didn't think it was that bad." Tom said.

"Well yeah, she wouldn't want to get you worried. That's what Nessa does." Camila said.

"She's  actually been like that for the past couple of days. We were gonna go to LA for some work things, but lucky enough we were able to stay to take care of Nes." Camila also said.

"Zendaya said she'll be over in thirty minutes. Did you tell Naomi or Charles or Vanessa's doctor." Tom asked.

"Yeah they were over earlier looking over some things with Nessa." Camila said.

———

@nessawynn's instagram

Liked by @scooterbraun, @camilacabellomendes, and 12,260,629 others

@nessawynn- hey guys it camila. vanessa is really really sick, there is no way to explain it. she can't breathe, sallow, talk, move, and is in so much pain. keep sending love to nessa she really needs it. i'll keep you guys updated. #GetWellSoonNessa

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED