𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞

NICK JONAS
as 
CHARLES CHANEL

VANESSA HAD GOTTEN more stressed with not talking to Tom in like 5 days, paparazzi catching her kiss a man that she thought was a distraction from her life.

She's been really sick as well, every no and then Naomi would come over with a friend namesd Charles. He helps people understand themselves and how hard life can be. Vanessa really enjoyed this classes or appointments, whatever you call them, she didn't care.

Vanessa loved the small studio on the bottom floor of mansion. Vanessa always used music as an escape from her life. She would cut beats, make beats, record some songs or vocals.

Vanessa always thought she was spoiled. Like she has a twenty million dollar mansion with six floors. It has a parking lot with twenty-five parking spaces, a limo pick up. Two pools, one big and one small. A big hot tub and a big back yard, which includes two tennis courts, one basketball court. She has a patio on the edge of her house lot, which is where she likes to watch the sun set there. That was just the outside though.

      When you first get to her house you have to walk up a long case of stairs. When you walk into her house there is two couches on both sides of the room. Then the kitchen has two stoves, two refrigerators, lots of counter space and lots of places to sit. She has two sun rooms, one spa room, five rooms, one each for Zendaya, Tom, Camila and Shawn, Naomi, and Charles.

     Her master bedroom had a king sized bed, one tv with two couches, a work space that includes two desks, two bookshelves, four file boxes, one computer, two laptops, and two MacBooks. She had big bathroom as well. It had two sinks, a hot tub, a bath tub, a shower, and a place to do makeup. Her closet was also big, but it was too big too explain.

The rest of her house was pretty big too, but there was too much rooms to talk about.

Now Vanessa is making her way to her kitchen, but then she hears a knock on the door.

"Hi V." Naomi said walking in as Vanessa opened the door.

"Hi Nessa." Charles said coming in behind Naomi.

"Hi guys but what are you doing here?" Vanessa asked.

"Well as you know your birthday is next week and we want to get some sessions over, so we don't have to do it on your birthday week." Charles said.

"Aww, that nice. So what did you want to talk about?" Vanessa said.

"Well we're just gonna check up on how your doing. Any panic attacks or throwing up." Naomi said.

"No just trying to get stuff to do instead of just complaining and crying." Vanessa said looking down.

"You just have to do what you love. Have you been in the studio lately." Charles suggested.

"No, not in like a month." Vanessa said.

"How bout you record some songs."Naomi also suggested.

"I just want to write." Vanessa said.

"Well then write. Music to you is like a journal, you write done how you feel, then you make it into a great song." Charles said.

"Okay. Thanks guys, I'll text you later." Vanessa said.

"Bye." They both said as they left.

Journal. Journal was stuck in Vanessa head, but little did she know Journal was the start of something great and something no one would expect