4. Delirious

😵

"You! Walk faster dammit! We have to clean her wound!"

'Huh?'

You slowly opened your eyes only to see a bright light above you.

"Am I in heaven?"

"Huh?" A man hid the sun blinding you with his head. He had long silky brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes with really long eye lashes. His face was really masculine and handsome.

"An angel!" You said in awe. "I'm definitely in heaven!"

"Although I am really flattered I don't think that's actually the case little lady..."

'Eeeee! He called me a lady!? What is this a knight type of angel!?'

'...'

'I love it!' 😍

You blushed really hard as you looked at the man's eyes, getting lost in them.

"Don't listen to her Tsukasa! She's probably delirious from her fever!"

"Senku is in heaven too...? Where is he?" You looked in the sky.

"See?"

"Hmm...? Fever?" Tsukasa brought his head closer to yours with closed eyes.

'Is...  Is this my first kiss!?' You thought as your cheeks burnt up at the sole thought of it. Your heart started beating faster and faster as the man got closer. You closed your eyes.

Your foreheads touched.

"You are right. She is quite warm..."

'Yelp! I'm done! Goodbye!' You fainted once again.

.
.
.

"Ah, she fainted again..." Tsukasa said ah he felt your body go limp.

"Logical. From her perspective a random man was so close to her... She must have felt scared..." Senku said under his breath with a frown. "We better get going! " He said louder.  "We are almost there!"

They reached the camp fairly quickly. Tsukasa let you down on the ground and Senku kneeled besides you. He ordered Taiju around by shouting. He wanted him to bring some water, bandages and some certain herbs from the laboratory. He told Tsukasa to bring the blankets from inside the treehouse. Senku slowly untied the piece of cloth he had used to slow down the bleeding. He pulled it out carefully. Fortunately the blood flow had stopped but cleaning the wound was absolutely essential! The water and the bandages arrived and Senku, after he cleaned his own hands with some of the water, he took a bandage and started cleaning the wound. Well, two wounds actually, which only appeared after he cleaned the dry blood of your leg. You winced in your sleep from the acute pain. Two cuts,  thankfully not deep enough for stitches to be needed but still quite long in length travelling across your leg from under the knee and almost to the middle of you leg, hence the huge amount of blood. He put the herbs on the wounds and then used the bandage and tied it around your leg keep the wound clean. The whole time Taiju and Tsukasa watched in awe.