6. Fight-Flight-Freeze Response

I AM BACK! 😈

"Morning everyone! How are you this fine day?"

You looked up from sewing the new clothes for Yusuriha. Sadly, there wasn't much animal skin left and you couldn't use the shredded blooded pieces of animal skin that was Yuzuriha's dress before Senku used it to stop your bleeding. The only option left was to sew, somehow, a dress for Yuzuriha with the relatively small leftover, from being used for other things, pieces of animal skin. Finally, you were going to revive Yuzuriha today and there was no way Taiju would wait any more time until you killed some big animal and got a large enough piece of skin to make Yuzuriha a "proper" dress. Needless to say, Yuzuriha's new clothes were going to be kind of revealing...

"Good morning Y/N-chan!!! How far are you with your sewing!?" Taiju looked at you like a big adorable puppy, with big shining eyes, a goofy smile, and an imaginary tail wagging in sheer excitement. You giggled at the adorableness. Taiju ignored it and sat down next to you.

"Just some final touches!" You said smiling as you sewed another piece. "We wanna make Yuzuriha look pretty, don't we?"

Taiju tilted his head in confusion.

"But Yuzuriha is already pretty?" He said not missing a beat.

You looked at him with an astonished look. He looked back with his big pure eyes. You broke your gaze and snapped your head to the complete opposite direction of him. Raising your right hand, you clenched the fabric above your heart.

'Yuzuriha you are so luckyyy!!!' You thought biting your lower lip so you wouldn't fangirl screech.

That was one of the reasons why you shipped TaijuxYizuriha since you heard about Yuzuriha's feelings towards Taiju. Not only did he like her back, no... LOVE her back but you being Taiju's childhood friend, had no doubt that Taiju could treat Yuzuriha as a queen, respect her and support her, without any I'll intend in his mind. In his eyes there was no other girl but Yuzuriha. His first and hopefully forever lasting, love.

"...Are you okay Y/N?"

"Yeah! I'm fine!" You reassured him. "It's just that... sometimes you can be so adorable that I want to cry..." You mumbled in a low voice. "Yuzuriha is so luckyyy!" You shouted and raised both of your arms high up in the air. Taiju chuckled sheepishly with a light blush on his cheeks. He had told you many times about his feelings so he wasn't really shy about it, when you brought it up. "You shall not be separated for any longer!" You suddenly said in a serious tone. "I shall finish the clothes as quickly as my skills allow me!" And with fiery determination in your eyes, you sped up your sewing process at a speed which could easily rival Yuzuriha's, also known for her diligence, in making anything that required her exceptional crafting skills. She was your mentor in sewing and crafting after all...

.
.
.

You adjusted Yuzuriha's dress after you had put it over her petrified body. The clothes she was wearing when she got petrified had been long destroyed and if the petrification worked just like it did with you, then she would end up butt naked after the revival fluid came into contact with her body.

'I should probably not tell her that Taiju was touching her naked body while he was carrying her around...' You had a short flashback of the lions chasing you a few days back. It was terrifying! You shook your head. 'Focus!'