2

~Hera's POV~

I woke up at around ten AM and the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was my chandelier as it hung from my bedroom ceiling, the crystals glimmering as the sun shone into my bedroom window and hit them perfectly.

If there was one thing I had really grown to love, it was spoiling myself, I admit. My house wasn't huge, but it was certainly big enough that I had two guest rooms if my friends wanted to stay over ever. It was a fairly nice house, as well.

When you walked in the front door, my living room was only a few steps forward, the entry hallway branching into the big, beautiful living room. It had a bunch of chairs and couches formed into a full circle with a pretty glass table in the middle, and a TV up on the back wall. There was a big kitchen to the right of the living room and stairs that led upstairs to the left.

The kitchen was big and beautiful, perfect for me to cook in. There was a large island in the center and stainless steel appliances, as well as a large walk in pantry. When you went upstairs there was a hallway down both the left and the right, with a big chandelier dangling over the staircase. I had the two guest rooms down the left hall and then the laundry room was in the room beside my bedroom, on the right end of the hall.

My bedroom had high ceilings and a chandelier that hung in the middle with little dangling crystals. The floors were made of a smooth beige marble and the walls were also beige with white trim, a big window against the back wall that peered into my room. Because I had my bed pressed against the wall in the middle of my room, I could easily see out the window from my bed. I had a king sized bed with a white bed frame that had a tufted headboard and big white pillows, a white and tan blanket and tan sheets with white stars on them. At the foot of my bed sat a little bench with wood legs and had a carved rose along the wood that held the seat. There was a nightstand to the right of my bed that had a fancy looking lamp, and across the room from my bed was my dresser.

Atop the dresser was a little tray that had my favorite perfumes, a jewelry box and a jewelry stand, my deodorant, and a little glass case that held my ponytails and bobby-pins. I had the door to my closet to the left of my dresser, a soft white carpet on the floor that was fuzzy to the touch. My walls were lined with many items of clothing, all of them ordered by color, and I had an entire different wall of just shoes, which were also ordered by color.

Lastly, my bathroom door was to the very right side of my bed, leading into an all white bathroom. The toilet was against the wall when you walked in, right next to the sink that lined the wall. My bathtub was in front of the sink and had the shower next to it, the walls of the shower made of glass.

I sighed to myself as I ran a hand through my hair and crawled out of bed, knowing I should probably begin to get ready. This "date" I had, with a guy Ember still hadn't even given me the name of, was supposed to be at one PM and it was already ten AM, and I took ages to do my makeup. That was just how I was.

As I entered my bathroom, I decided to leave the bathroom door open, since it wasn't like anyone would see me. I lived alone, after all. When I looked in the mirror, I cringed in surprise at the sight of my face, fresh from sleep. I looked an utter mess. It was a good thing I lived by myself because nobody but me saw the mess I was in the morning. I mean, I knew that I wasn't ugly by any means, but I definitely was a sight in the mornings. In fact, I knew I was attractive.

I had dark brown hair that fell to my mid-back and honey brown eyes with a sharp jaw, a straight nose, and full lips with a strong cupids bow. Because I was five foot ten, I had long legs and arms, but my body wasn't exactly like the bodies of most of the other models I worked with. Sure, I wasn't anywhere near plus-sized, but I was something that the internet liked to call "slim thick," apparently. My thighs were a little bit meaty and my breasts were about a B cup, with a flat stomach and a fairly good sized butt. I liked my body a lot, but there had been some photo shoots I'd gone to where either someone from my agency or the photographer's themselves would comment on my weight, saying my thighs were a little too big or my waist wasn't tiny enough.