21*

~Hera's POV~

As Luke and I sat in the tub, holding one another, my mind began to drift off. My body relaxed against his, a peaceful and relaxing air filling the room as his fingertips softly traced up and down my spine.

I still couldn't believe that he had done so much for me, that he had bothered to put in all of this effort just for our date. I had been on dates before, but never before had I been on one that was so sweet and thoughtful, one that had so much care and attention put into it. He truly was an amazing man. It was a miracle to me that I was able to have someone so amazing and sweet. Finding a guy like him seems to be getting harder and harder. I wasn't sure what I'd done to deserve him, but I was grateful nonetheless.

While we held one another, I slid my fingers up into his soft curls and placed a light kiss on his chest. "I love you." I whispered, beginning to carefully rock my hips back and forth over his member, causing him to gasp softly in surprise. "What are you doing, Hera?" He murmured, his cock already beginning to grow erect beneath me. I placed another kiss on his collarbone, playing with his curls as he slid his hands down to my hips and gripped them tightly. "You put so much time and effort into this date," I began softly, my breathing already slightly heavy. "And I think that you deserve a reward." I teased, a smile forming on my lips.

A muffled groan left him as I grinded my hips against his shaft, softly nipping and sucking at his neck as his head lulled back in pleasure. "You're really gonna fuck me in the tub?" He chuckled breathlessly, earning a soft giggle. My teeth lightly nipped at his earlobe, tugging it as his hands gripped my hips tighter. "Mhm." I hummed, placing a kiss on his full, soft lips.

The bath water sloshed quietly around us with the movement of my body against his, causing him to groan softly. "Are you sure you want this?" He whispered, his blue eyes peering into my brown ones as I carefully reached between our bodies to grab his cock. "I want to make you feel good." I responded simply, guiding him to my entrance. The feeling of his hard head at the entrance of my core made me shiver in excitement, going to sink down onto him. Before I could, he grabbed my hips and made it so it was impossible for me to slide down around him, keeping his tip just at my entrance and never slipping in.

I whimpered, desperately trying to get out of his hold. "Do you...not want me?" I asked softly when I realized he wasn't going to release me, peering into his eyes. His eyes were dark and his chest heaved against mine as he panted softly. "I want you forever." He growled, causing me to blush. "But not when you're under the influence of alcohol. You're drunk, sugar, and I won't take advantage of that." He said lowly.

My lips pulled into a smile as I relaxed in his hold, feeling my heart flutter as I grabbed his face in my hands. He was so sweet. "I'm not drunk." I assured, shaking my head. "I'm a little tipsy, but I'm not drunk. I know what I want. I want this." I whispered, wanting him inside of me. I knew I was tipsy, I wouldn't lie, but I was certainly not drunk. I'd remember all of this in the morning. I was in complete control of my actions right now, and I didn't want him to think that us having sex right now would be him taking advantage of me because it wasn't. "Please. Let me. You are so good to me." I pouted, trailing one finger along his sharp jawline.

Stubble tickled my fingertips as I gave him a hopeful look, wanting him to see that I was serious. He just peered at me for a little while, thinking it over to himself. After a while, he loosened his grip on my hips and his body relaxed against the tub. "Ride me, sugar." He murmured, eyeing me closely.

My lips rose with a sly smile as I slowly descended onto his cock, feeling his cock stretch me out around his wide girth. I gripped his shoulders and heard him let out a low groan of pleasure as he dug his fingers into my hips, goosebumps rising on his skin. "Oh, fuck." He whispered, his chest heaving against mine. Finally, I felt him fill me to the hilt, my hips beginning to carefully grind against him while I adjusted to his size in me. It wasn't the first time we'd had sex, obviously, but the feeling was still a little foreign after four years of nothingness.