15

~Hera's POV~

I entered my house with Ace trailing in after me, rolling my eyes as I looked at him over my shoulder. "I don't know why you insisted on coming over. We already had lunch together and spent practically the entire day with each other. Besides, I told you that I have a date with Luke tonight, so I need to get ready." I mentioned, shaking my head at him.

Ace shut and locked the front door behind him as he entered after me, shrugging his shoulders. "Figured you'd want someone to keep you company while you're getting ready." He excused, already following me up the stairs as I headed towards my room. I snorted and allowed him to enter my room, pushing my hair out of my face. "I suppose you can stay." I allowed, glancing at him in the mirror of my dresser as I kicked off my shoes. He plopped onto my bed and stretched out his long limbs, making himself plenty comfortable on my bed. He even snuggled back into my pillows, letting out a sigh of content. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, walking into my bathroom to take another shower after taking off my makeup.

Of course I'd already taken a shower today, but I felt like I needed to take another one before I got ready for Luke and I's date. I stepped into the shower after undressing and removing my makeup, feeling the hot water on my skin. It was pretty late now, as it was already eight PM, and I'd been wearing my makeup since I'd gotten ready this morning at nine AM. I felt like I needed to redo my makeup, so I figured I'd shower as well.

When I finished showering, I exited my shower and dried off, making sure I had my towel wrapped tightly around me before I left the bathroom and headed over to my dresser. Thankfully, Ace had absolutely zero interest in my nudity, too focused on the screen of his phone. I grabbed some undergarments and then dashed into my closet, so I could get dressed in privacy. Ace and I were good friends, but I certainly didn't want him seeing me naked. Nobody saw me naked unless I really trusted them with my body, with my nudity. For obvious reasons, Ace wasn't that type of person for me. We were purely friends and that's all we'd ever be.

After I pulled on a pair of black panties and a matching bra, I tugged on a tight black dress that hugged my figure like a second skin. It perfectly showed off my curves, clinging to my hips and my breasts while displaying my long legs. Some part of me really hoped Luke liked the dress, liked how I looked in it.

Now dressed, I left and did my makeup at my vanity, somehow managing not to get any setting powder on my dress. Setting powder always made a big ass mess, getting all over my clothes, so I was lucky that it didn't get on my dress. Hell, the reason I started doing my makeup naked was because of setting powder. I hated when it would get on my clothes, so the simple solution was simply to not wear clothes.

I finished off doing my makeup after about forty five minutes, spritzing my face with a setting spray that smelled of roses. It was just in time, too.

Suddenly, I heard my doorbell ring from outside and gasped, shooting up off of my vanity chair. Ace looked up and watched me as I quickly swiped on some deodorant before I raced into my closet to slip my feet into a pair of heels. My heels were black and had a strap around my ankle as well as across my toes, the straps covered with silver sparkles. Now dressed and ready to go, I left my closet and spritzed some perfume on myself, noticing that Ace was already gone. Confused, I walked out of my room, hearing the sound of distant voices talking downstairs. He must've let Luke in.

Not wanting Luke to have to deal with Ace, I rushed downstairs and saw that, like I'd thought, the front was wide open while Luke narrowed his eyes at Ace and Ace just spoke to him carelessly. "What are you doing?" I groaned to Ace as I rushed over to them, causing him to glance back at me and shrug his shoulders. "Talking to your boyfriend." He said simply, giving me an innocent grin. "Go home." I complained, shoving him past Luke out the door.