13

~Hera's POV~

I woke up early after a long night of sleeping to the feeling of the warmth of the sun on my face as it streamed into my bedroom through the window, illuminating my room. My eyes fluttered open and peered up at the tall ceiling above me before I rolled onto my side, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

Knowing that today was the day that Luke was going to be coming over, and he was supposed to be here within the next hour and a half, I was well aware that I couldn't lay in bed any longer. A sigh left my lips as I sat up, pushing my hair out of my face as the cool air hit my very naked body. I slipped out of bed and made my way into my bathroom, turning on the water and letting it heat up while I went to empty my bladder.

After I finished using the toilet, I wiped and then got into the shower, making sure that the water wasn't too hot before I stepped beneath it. The stream of water was warm and soaked my messy waves, slicking them straight down my back. I washed and conditioned my hair with my murumuru butter and rose shampoo before rinsing it, then I washed my body with my delicious hot cocoa scented body wash.

Because I'd spent the last few days just cooped up alone inside my house, luckily for me, I hadn't shaved for a while. So I decided to spend a little while longer in the shower to shave my body, since I was beginning to get prickly again.

When I finished with my shower and was shaven and squeaky clean, I got out and dried off, hanging my towel up once I was dried. I left my hair to dry and headed to my vanity table to do my makeup, trying to be as quick as I could at doing my makeup, since I usually took quite a while. I had a habit of doing something that Sydney liked to call "dilly dallying," though really it was only when it came to my makeup.

I completed my makeup and then got up from my vanity chair, heading over to my dresser to pull on a pair of panties, deciding against wearing a bra. When I had my underwear on, I entered my big closet and looked through my clothes, trying to find something to wear. Eventually, I picked out a pair of silky white joggers that reached up to my waist and had two stripes down the sides. The stripes sparkled and shimmered as the light hit them, as did the bandeau crop top that I pulled on with the pants. Since it wasn't like I was going to be leaving the house, I kept my feet bare. I didn't understand people who wore shoes in their homes.

As I was brushing out my dark, still slightly damp hair, I heard the sound of my doorbell being rung from downstairs, causing me to perk up as I dropped my brush onto my bathroom sink again. I ran out of my bathroom and hurried down the stairs, stalking over to the front door.

Before I opened the door, I let out a soft huff of breath and smooth a hand through my hair, making sure I looked presentable before I pulled my front door open. My brown eyes met Luke's soft blue ones as I peered up at him, a smile rising on my lips. "Hi." I grinned, stepping to the side to allow him to come into my home. He smiled back and slipped past me, my hands locking the door after I shut it. "Hi." He greeted back, following me over into my living room.

Luke took a seat on one of the couches, relaxing back into the cushions as he peered up at me with his long arms spread across the back of the couch. "You look nice." He said, scanning his eyes over my figure slowly. I felt a blush creep up my neck and into my cheeks, a smile rising onto my face. "You too." I said, biting my lip as I looked him over. He did look nice, too. He looked more than just nice.

His long, strong legs were clad in a pair of soft pink colored pants while his broad torso was covered with a simple black t-shirt and a pair of black boots covered his feet. Of course, he looked pretty.

I sat down beside him and saw him look down at me out of the corner of my eye, scanning his eyes over my face. I didn't look at him, instead just peering down at my fingertips with a little blush. I wasn't really sure where he and I were at with one another, or what he considered me to be. He'd said he liked me more than he should, and I confessed the same, but I still didn't really know what that meant for us. Nothing had really changed, except he kissed me a little more often.