11

~Luke's POV~

I pulled into Hera's driveway on Friday morning, or I suppose afternoon, at a little past eleven AM. My stomach swam with odd butterflies that I still wasn't used to, even after having had feelings for her for over a month now. We'd only been "dating" for a month and half, and it hadn't taken me long to catch feelings for this girl.

Hera made me feel things that I had never felt for a girl before. I hadn't ever been in an actual relationship, but when I got close to her, when I saw her or thought about her...a great part of me wished that this relationship we were in wasn't fake. I wished that it wasn't just for show, a simple thing of business to both of our managers and our agencies. I had no idea how she'd done it, but Hera had really sucked me in. She was kind, thoughtful, strong, independent, beautiful, opinionated and smart. I couldn't believe how much I liked her. I'd been attracted to her from the start, sure, but at the beginning it was purely just...lust. A desire to perhaps fuck her before this was all over.

And now I didn't want there to be a day when it was over.

As I sat in her driveway in my car, dressed and ready to go to the beach on another date that Jeffery and Ember had organized for us, I felt my stomach churn. I got out of my car and headed up to her front porch, knocking lightly on her front door and waiting patiently for her to answer. When she did, I wasn't surprised that my breath escaped my lungs, just like every time I saw her. And just like every time, I wasn't surprised that she looked beautiful.

Hera's tall figure was clad in a pair of white silk shorts that hugged her hips and the smooth curve of her waist, but what really surprised me was that she had no shirt on. All she had on over her torso was a bikini top and I fought the urge to kiss her the second I saw her, my body warming. Her face was bare of any makeup and she had her wavy brown hair up in a bun on her head, peering up at me through her beautiful lashes. She looked perfect.

I didn't know it was possible for someone to be so naturally...perfect. When I'd first seen her without makeup, she had literally just woken up. I could remember the messy way her pretty hair framed her face and the alertness of her brown eyes, and the white robe that had covered her curves, leaving only her cleavage a little exposed. Even fresh out of sleep and without any makeup, she'd still looked like a goddamn queen. And she still looked like one now, the way the wind softly blew the short strands of hair back that framed her face and the way the sun made her brown eyes sparkle like diamonds.

"Hi." I greeted, hoping that I had concealed the amount of utter awe in my voice. She knew I liked her, but she didn't know that I was completely fucking smitten. A smile graced her lips as she shut her front door and lightly waved, her long nails painted a soft white. "Hello." She smiled, locking the door before she turned to me again.

"You're ready to go to the beach, then?" I hummed, feeling a fuzzy warmth form in my chest as I grabbed her small hand in my larger one. She smiled and nodded her head, peering up at me as she walked down the driveway beside me. "Yeah." She chirped, a white tote bag hanging from her arm. I assumed that must've been where she had her towel at, whereas mine was still in my car. I released her hand to open the passenger's side door for her, looking her over from behind as she climbed up into my car. She was so beautiful, with that full ass and that slim waist and her ample breasts. Her legs were so long, too.

I shook my head to rid myself of my thoughts and lightly shut her door after I sent her a smile, stalking around the car to get into my driver's seat. When I was sure her seatbelt was on, I pulled out of the driveway and began the drive to the beach, going to a part of the beach that wasn't so crowded after I parked in the lot of a nearby restaurant. My hand found hers as I led her with me, slipping my towel into her bag so that I didn't have to carry it everywhere I went. At least then I'd know where it was. Luckily for me, she didn't seem to mind, either.