{Part Four}

It was the next morning and they were eating breakfast in the kitchen. Their manager had walked in to tell them that they were going to America for a concert. So after they ate they started packing things for their trip.

At the airport

It was pretty packed in the airport but they still managed to stick together. They were all quite tired so once they got on the plane, they fell asleep. Wow and Byeongkwan were next to each other. After they woke up, Wow asked him: "Am I really your favorite member?" Referring to their truth or dare game. "Well, yes. Why?" He answered after wondering why Wow had asked him about it. "No reason... just wanted to know." He said, hiding the fact that he had a crush on the boy. "What ya wanna do?" Wow asked. "I don't know." He answered, knowing that they don't have many options in an airplane.

In America

It was nice and sunny outside, no rain, no clouds. It was in the middle of the day. They were in LA now. They went to there hotel and figured out who would share rooms with who. They decided Wow and Byeongkwan share a room, and Chan, Jun, and Donghun. Either that or one of them have a room on their own, witch wouldn't make too much sense. They decided to go for a walk to look around LA. It was nice. There was a park that had some children playing on the swings and a slide. There was a pond that was absolutely beautiful. It was a nice place to live or visit. They got tired though so they went home. They ate dinner and it was pretty late, so they went to sleep.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, and that the other parts were so short. I promise to try to make them longer in the future. Thanks for reading!