{Part Seven}

A day or two later, Byeongkwan got dressed in a casual outfit to go out with Sehyoon on a date. Wow told him to wear more casual clothes. He didn't tell him where they were going though. Bk walked out of his room (They are already back in Korea now). Shortly after Wow walked out and they went to the door. "Where are you two going?" Junhee asked. "Yeah Bow-Wow." Donghun followed. "I'm taking Byeongkwan on a date." He replied. Chan jumped around yelling 'Wowkwan'. Jun pulled him down and they left for their date. Wow drove him to a park that was near a beautiful lake. They walked around the park and then sat down on a bench. They stared at each other for a while and then kissed. (I'm so bad at this)

They went home and before they went into the dorm, they saw a creepy guy wearing all black. The man turned around to show his bright red eyes and sharp teeth. He started walking towards them, getting faster with every step. Wow grabbed BK's wrist and dragged him inside. "Guys, we just saw a vampire and it started going after us!" Byeongkwan said as he walked into the living room. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy and then looked at Wow, who nodded. They went to there room and the vamp was standing in the  center of the room and stared at them as the entered. Wow pushed BK out, and locked the door so he couldn't get back in. He didn't want him to get hurt. The vampire pushed him against the wall and bit down on his neck. He whimpered in pain. It lasted for about 5 minutes and then the vampire left. Wow unlocked the door, and then passed out.

When he woke up he was in bed with BK right next to him. He smiled and sat up a bit. He touched the bite mark and flinched from the stinging. He stood up and looked at it in the mirror. He sighed and looked back over to BK. "You know that I'm gonna turn, right?" He nodded and walked over to him. He hugged him softly and smiled. The next day, he looked in the mirror again and this time it was just a scar, and his eyes turned red and sharp teeth stuck out. I'm a vampire. He thought. He walked out and immediately smelled blood. He held back biting them, even though it was difficult. "Hey guys." He said softly, everyone looked shocked. They saw his bite mark and automatically knew what happened. Jun stood up and walked to him till they were a little less then a foot apart. Wow backed up some and looked down at his feet. He really was trying not to bite them. Jun nodded and sat back down, knowing why he backed up.

I hope you liked this part. I tried to make it good. I just had to add vampires into this somehow. I love anything that has to do with vampires. I recommend watching Vampire Knight. It is an anime on Netflix. And of course The Twilight Saga. Byeee!!!