{Part Eight}

A few weeks later, Sehyoon got better at controlling his vampire powers and his thirst for human blood. "Hey Wow!" BK said as he walked into their shared room. Sehyoon smiled and then waved him over to the bed. Byeongkwan sat down and Wow showed him his phone.

realstraykids

(All of this is exactly what Chan said on Instagram

(All of this is exactly what Chan said on Instagram. @realstraykids)

BK looked up at him and said, "It's probably very hard for everyone else in Australia as well." Wow nodded and looked back down at his Instagram.

(By the way, I didn't put all the pictures he used or even the exact picture. If you want to see them, follow their insta.)

Then he got an Instagram text from Jun.

Tiger_Jun
Hello Sehyoon. Me and
Donghun need your help.
Bring BK too.

WowSehyoon
What do you need help with?
And where even are you?

Tiger_Jun
We are at the practice room.
Donghun got his foot stuck
Between a pole and the wall.

WowSehyoon
😂That's just sad! Okay,
We'll be there in about
10 minutes.

Tiger_Jun
Ok! Thanks, bye!

Read

He told BK and they went to the practice room. He wasn't kidding when he said his foot was stuck. It was STUCK. It took 20-30 minutes just to get his foot out. "I have a question, how did he get his foot stuck there?" Wow asked. Jun just shrugged.
(Inside my head to many questions. Just got me thinking what's my question. Sorry 😐 I had to.)

They started to practice and before they could finish the whole song their manager came in and told them that they were gonna have a concert the next day. They would also do busking before it. They finished the song and went to bed for the long day ahead.

Sorry that it's short. I don't know what else to write on this part and it was kinda boring. Sorry. Byeee!!!

-Mac