Part Nine/ Finale

{WARNING} THIS PART INCLUDES MURDER AS WELL AS SUISIDE!! VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!

It was a full moon. Anyone who knows anything about vampires know that on full moons, the sent of blood is much stronger. Sehyoon walked into the living room, so he didn't have to be in the same room as BK. He didn't wanna hurt him. He didn't turn on any lights so he wouldn't wake his members. He sat down on the couch, then turned on the TV with the volume almost nothing. Watching The Train to Busan. Half way through the movie, Byeongkwan walks in, his scent filling the atmosphere. Wow looked over at him and his stomach tightened. He stood up, eyes turning bright red. His fangs starting to show. He grabbed him and sank his teeth deep into his skin. BK whimpered, and tried to loosen his grip on his wrist. He finally got free and fell to the ground. The lights were turned on and the members stood shocked. "I'm so sorry! I didn't..." Byeongkwan covered his mouth and said it was fine. He got up to clean the blood. They all went with BK to the bathroom to help clean it, but Wow stayed in the living room. They heard a bang from the room where Sehyoon was, and rushed over. He was gone. "Sehyoon?" Jun asked. "Hyung?!" Chan called out. No answer. They called for a bit and went outside to look. They saw too vampire hunters standing in the yard with him on the ground behind them. It looked as though he had been attached to the fence with rope. "What are you doing? Leave him alone!" BK yelled to them. "You think we'll just leave him alone? He just bit you and we can't let him be in society!" One of them said. The other nodded, then spoke as well. "We have to kill him now. Either stand there and watch him parish, or run away and never see him." I tried to run at them, but was held back by Jun and Donghun. "Please no! You can't do this!" He shouted. He tried and tried to escape from the grasps of his members, with no success. "If you will kill him, you must kill me as well! I won't let you!" They shook their heads. "That is not how this works, you are not a vampire, therefore we cannot kill you." They picked up a wooden stick, and stabbed him at least 5 times. They let go of him, he was sobbing without end. He ran over to them, grabbed one of their guns, and shot himself in the head. He fell to the ground with the members in deep shock. They ran to the dorm, and that was it, the group separated and did their own things. One doing solo, the others doing whatever else.

OMGggg. That just got so mORBID! I have never made a story that ended with such a bad twist! Should I make a second book to this, where every decision they made, was switched to the decision they could have taken and what happens if Wow didn't get bitten? What do you think? Thanks for reading!

The End!

-Mac