{Part Five}

They woke up to the sound of a knock on the door. Jun went over and opened it to see who it was. They discovered that their management had something planned for them. They were going to a water park today. They all got ready and headed outside. Once they got to the water park, they all started doing whatever. Donghun slipped and fell on his nose and everyone started laughing. (What amazing friends 😂) "Hey, I have a dare for Sehyoon hyung." Chan said out of nowhere. "What?" Wow asked. "I dare you to kiss Byeongkwan hyung." He said with a smirk. "Wowkwan!" Jun and Donghun yelled in unison. Wow glanced over to BK, who was quite surprised by the dare. Wow shrugged, then walked to Byeongkwan and grabbed his wrist. Then kissed him. BK was shocked to be honest. He didn't actually expect him to kiss him. After they backed away Byeongkwan ran to a bench at the water park and hid behind it. "I got it on camera! I'm gonna post it on Instagram!" Chan yelled out. Wow ran up to him, took his phone, then deleted it.

Please Read This Note!!!
Sorry that it's short. I just wanted to get something uploaded. I have been more focused on my Hyunin ff, What Is Love that I haven't been doing anymore fics. I have also been having a hard time with the stuff in Monsta X with Wonho and in Stray Kids with Woojin leaving. Woojin was my bias wrecker. T^T