{Part Six}

Everyone was having fun still. They went to a near by fast food place and got some food, since they were hungry. They went back to the hotel room to shower. They watched a movie next. They watched a scary movie, thanks to Sehyoon. The whole time Jun and Byeongkwan were being babys including Chan. Jun and Chan clung onto Donghun, Byeongkwan hid behind Sehyoon. The other two just laughed at the three of them.

After the movie, they went to sleep in their assigned rooms. Byeongkwan walked to his bed to sleep, but, Sehyoon grabbed his wrist and brought him to his bed. "I want you to sleep with me tonight." He said. BK nodded, they were close friends, so it didn't really matter. They were cuddling. Chan snuck into their room after they fell asleep, and took a picture for Instagram:

ChanStagram💖

Liked by Tiger-Jun and 127 others

Comments-
Tiger_Jun: Wowkwan people!!!
WowSehyoon: You took a pic of us sleeping?!
BKbunny🐰: What the heck dude?!
DH💖Jun: I ship Wowkwan! 💕
1 reply:
Tiger_Jun: Exactly!

They walked out their shared room and started attacking the maknae. "Calm down Wowkwan! Gosh!" Chan yelled. Witch didn't help very much. They finally backed down. Junhee put on their newest song at the time, Savage. They sang it till the song finished, then listened to more from other artists. After, Sehyoon pulled BK into their room. "Byeongkwan hyung, I have something to tell you, but promise you won't hate me." He told him. BK nodded. "I really like you, more than just friends." He said. Byeongkwan smiled and hugged him. "Me too!" He replied, then pulled away. They kissed then went to tell the other members.

Hope you liked it. Sorry I haven't been adding on this fic much. I was too busy working on other fics I forgot about this one. I won't make anymore new ones until I finish the ones I already have. Not including my Stray Kids Oneshots. That will never end I don't think. Byeee!!!