7

song of the day
I FOUND - AMBER RUN

As soon as I entered the hallway I was hit by an enticing smell

As soon as I entered the hallway I was hit by an enticing smell. So alluring, so sweet that unconsciously I started following it's trail. It was a mix of spices and pine. A mouth-watering combination. My Lycan was trying to break through the barrier I have created to restrain her. She was fighting for control, fighting to let her take over. I gave into her. Almost.

I was not able to understand why was it affecting me so much, for I have smelled many fragrance before but never have been bothered this much by any. My pace was fast, too fast. I tried to stop myself from following it but could not do so. If this is some new cologne then I might need to but that damn company I thought.

I turned down the hallway and recognized that hallway to be my locker one. The smell was the stongest here. I was growing restless. I needed to know where it was coming from. My Lycan was feeling the same. Just wait a little bit more I reminded her.

When I saw the source of the smell I felt like my world stopped. Standing at the end of the corridor near a locker was a man. Never have I seen someone some breath taking in my life before. His dark hairs made messily falling in front of his face, his sunkissed skin complimenting his hair. But what attracted me was his eyes. They were emerald. So mesmering, so captivating.

His white button-down shirt could not hide the contour of his rugged body. His sleeves were folded at his arms, showing his veins running through his hands with a hint of a tattoo. He looked strong and impressive. His tar-black dress pants stuck to him like a second skin. He truly was the description of true beauty.

There were other two boys standing with him. Both were good looking but no one could compete him. Suddenly realization was dawned on me. I understood the attraction I felt towards him. He was my Erasthai. My soulmate.

This made me happy and panic. He was perfect and I was a broken mess. I felt insecure, I felt not good enough for him. He looked inpalpable to me. I chastised myself for even degrading my worth. Where was the confident women inside me now?

The other person said something and he threw his head back and laughed. Crinkles were shown at the end of his eyes. His smile was genuine. I felt my heart beating loudly at the sight.

I never thought anyone could look so beautiful doing something as simple as laughing.

I felt my stomach fluttering at the sound of his laughter. My heart softening seeing him. Suddenly all the trace of laughter was gone from his face, I felt sad at that. He looked alerted and started looking around him as if wanting to find someone. If I did not go now then he will notice me. I was afraid of his reaction on seeing me. Will he accept me or reject me? I was scared to find out.