16

Song of the day
FOREST FIRE - BRIGHTON

Song of the dayFOREST FIRE - BRIGHTON

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

E

L I J A H

After the ball I couldn't wait for monday to come. I was particularly excited because that would mark as the first day for valerie and me as a couple. Secondly, I would get to see her again after the ball.

All my friends were confused seeing me excited where we stood near the parking lot but I paid them no mind.

Finally having seen me be goofy for enough Xavier snapped."What's gotten you so mushy first thing in the morning?"

"Shut the fuck up Xavier." is the only reply I can come up with still distracted by the incoming cars. Hoping to catch a glimpse of the beautiful Bugaati and its beautiful owner.

"I think he has finally lost it." I hear Haley mumble to Magnum. I turn to see him nodding his head like a fool to everything his mate says.

I glare at them and they all cackle up. But i dont mind. A particular platinun blonde woman has got me in a good mood.

"I got it!" Lana exclaims startling half of us.

"It has got to do with your dance with valerie at the ball! that's what got you into this whipped mood." Everyone turns to look at me wide eyes. Shit, I forgot to tell them this.

"Explain!" Anna exclaims.

But Lana beats me to it and gives a very detailed version of what happened at the ball until our dance and how we stayed together till she had to go.

"why didn't you tell us?" Xavier asks me feeling hurt that I would hide this. But I didn't. I just forgot.   

"I forgot," I answer simply with a shrug.

"But still-" before he can continue Haley cuts him off "oh please I think he was too busy in his own little fantasy to even notice it." he glares at her but lets it go.

I try to look past the last car that just came in to see if her's was behind. Disappointment fills in when I realize that she wont come today but that quickly changed to panic wondering what might have kept her behind.

I mumble a quick excuse and walk toward the reception in hopes of finding any information about her. 

I see a middle age man sitting behind the giant reception desk working on a laptop and occasionally talking on phones. I wait until he gets off his current call to inquire.

But all he gives me is that she has taken off today for a business meeting. I dont know why but I couldn't shake off this eery feeling.

"Can you give me her address?" i ask eagerly in a hurry to go before its late but I dont know- late for what.

For some odd reason my wolf had been pacing in my head frantically.

"Sorry sir but its confidentially. I cant give it to you until the said person gives me permission".

The Ember In Darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें