14

song of the day
Start of time - Gabreille Aplin

Reaching the mansion, the limo stopped in front of the entrance where uncountable paparazzi were present

Reaching the mansion, the limo stopped in front of the entrance where uncountable paparazzi were present. Flashing their camera and shouting for questions which remained unanswered expect for a people answering them.

The driver came out and opened the door. William got out first and extended his hand towards me. I took a deep breath and got out placing my hand in his.

He took my right hand and wrapped his left around it like a loop. We walked forward, with impassive face. The cameras flashed around us with reporters throwing question at William.

As soon as we got reached inside through the large mahogany door we both released a breath.

"They are as intense as I remember from the '80s." I remarked when no one was in our sight.

"I didn't expect you to be nervous." William teased with a cheeky smile.

I huffed,"I am not nervous. They just get on my nerves fast."

"There, there take it easy tigress. We are going to enjoy today and introduce you. Please relax and do something about your aura. It's finally lighter than before." William reminded me.

Unlike me he was an expert at auras. He was gifted with it. Only few lycans are gifted with some magically strength. William is one of them.

We moved forward with my arm looped through his elbow. When we finally reached inside once again the attention was drawn to us. I believe, the attention on us is majorly because of William. He is a major flirt and considered a top bachelor contender. The others who might not know him must be curios of who he was or who I was.

We found the knights surrounded by the other members of the board near the bar. We caught their attention as soon as we were in their line of vision.

Mr. knight was the first to approach us. "Mr. D I was beginning to wonder what might have taken you so long," then his gaze shifted to me,"Ms. Darius, what a pleasant surprise to have you with us. You look as beautiful as you looked when we first met."

"It's good to see you again, Mr. knight."

"why don't we join the gentlemen and their ladies near the bar and continue or greetings?"

"Sure, Why not." William answered while I merely nodded my head.

"Gentlemen and the beautiful ladies. You all are already familiar with Mr. William, Vice president of T.D. CORPS. Tonight I would like you all to introduce you to Ms. Valerie Darius. The president and owner of T.D. CORPS." Mr. knight's voice boomed loudly over the chatter and soft music of the party.

I could see the astonishment on their face. It could be from any reason varying like the fact that I manage a billion-dollar company at a young human age.