Chapter 2: First Encounter

Ana's P.O.V

My first day of school was stupid. All the kids teased me. I didn't even make one friend because this ugly boy who always had a bugger in his nose told everyone I had cooties. My teacher Mrs. Michel didn't even teach us. I just seat in the corner of the room all day playing with my dolls. While everyone else giggled and chatted amongst themselves. I'm just glad it's over.

"Honey, I invited our neighbors across the street to dinner, so we can get to know them, that okay," my mom asked.

"Yeah sure mommy," I replied.

"Great, they seem like really nice people."

"Okay mom."

"Now go upstairs and let me finish cooking dinner I'll call you when they get here.

I'm in my bed room playing with my dolls house, when my mom calls me to dinner. I quickly make my way down the stairs.

The first thing I notice, when I come down the stairs is a boy. He is a lot older then me about seventeen. He looks very handsome. He has black wavy hair. His eyes are a nice blue gray color. I know immediately we will be great friends.

Liam's P.O.V

I'm watching T.V. in my room when someone knocks on my door. "Come in."

"Some new folks moved in across the street and they invited us to dinner are you coming," my mom asked me.

"Yeah sure let me just get ready."

"Alright just be ready in 15 minutes,"she says closing my door.

I don't know why but for some reason my wolf is excited about meeting our new neighbors. I quickly throw on a pair of black jeans and a band t-shirt. I head down stairs and my parents and I make our way across the street to their house.

My mom rings the door bell and a short lady in about her mid thirties greets us. She looks like a person that loves everybody. She hugs us and welcomes us into her home. It looks warm and cozy. You can smell the foods she's cooking. It smells like chicken and mashed potatoes. There is another scent that I can't put my finger on it smells like flowers, strawberries and something else delicious. It's mouthwatering and I feel a strong urge to follow the scent, but I resist.

The lady I believe her name is Angela calls her daughter from upstairs to come eat. I hear the tiny pitter patter of feet running down the stairs. The scent seem to be getting stronger with ever step till I almost can't help but run to find where it's coming from.

Finally a girl with long bouncy hair and big blue eyes appears from around the stair case. She is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my life. I feel the overwhelming urge to protect her and love her. I know immediately I would do anything for this girl and it's unnerving. She looks to be only three years old. How can I have such strong emotions for a girl of her age.

We begin dinner and I'm going nuts. I'm sitting too far away from this beautiful girl (that I found out name was Ana) for my wolfs liking."Go to Ana, go to Ana," he says over and over again. "She is like three years old James, I can't do that."

"I don't care, I want Ana," he demands.

Finally dinner is over. It took all my strength not go over to her. I'm glad to be going home so that I can thing about what's happening to me.

Right before I walk out the door Ana walks over to me."Do you want to play dolls with me in my room,"she asks.

That's the first time she spoke all night. Her voice is like an angel. I could listen to her for hours. I look down at her and I know I can't deny her anything.

I know I kind of stopped in the middle, but I've been writing all night and I have school tomorrow. Hope you guys like my story and I'll update when I get 5 likes. Thanks 4 reading!!!!!