Chapter 4: Possession

Heyy guys and girlies I really appreciate you voting and all your support. It really means so much to me. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. If you guys have any suggestions or requests you'd like to see in my book don't be shy to comment. I love hearing from you.

Ana's P.O.V

It's been five years since Liam and I became play mates. I seriously don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met him when I moved here. He has been my rock through all my tough situations. Like when I got my first period and I thought I was dying.

It was eight am on a Wednesday, last week I was a only half awake as I made my way to the bathroom. I'm like a zombie in the morning. Unconsciously, washing my body I just so happen to look down to see something that would scar me for the rest of my existence.
"Holy Mother of Moon Goddesses, I'm dying." If I wasn't up before, I surely was now. Shoot, my mom was at work already. My first instinct was to call Liam. He'd know what to do, he always did. He answered on the first ring.

"Hello," his beautiful voice filled my ears.

"Lam you have to call 911 because I'm bleeding out. I don't know if I'll make it. I'm already starting to feel light- headed and my stomach feels like someone is twisting a knife inside me. Is this what dying feels like, because it freaking sucks! I don't know how anybody does it. I need you to tell my mom that I love her." I know, I know I was ranting but I was in shock. Could you blame me?

"It's okay, it's okay Ana your not dying. I think I know what's happening. I'll be over in a minute."

"Okay Lam, hurry!"

He came five minutes later. I was still trying to figure out how to make the bleeding stop. He calmed me down and gave me "the talk." He even bought me pads. It was all a very awkward experience.

"Hey Ana you got a pencil?" This guy named Daniel asked me snapping me out of my day dream. I'm in the fifth grade now and I'm starting to notice boys differently. If I'm honest Daniel is definitely cute.

"Sure," my voice slightly shaky and my checks tinted a bright red color as I passed him the pencil.

"Thanks," he said giving me a side smirk and a wink that probably took him countless hours in the mirror to perfect. I know, I know really cheesy, but it made my heart flutter none the less.

After school I rushed home to tell Liam about Daniel. I open my bedroom door to see Liam already sitting on my bed playing a game on his phone. I jump into his arms.

"Lam!"

"Hey Munchkin. How was school," he said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"OMG Lam there is this guy in my class his name is Daniel and he is super cute and popular and charming and he actually asked ME for a pencil and he WINKED at me could you believe it? I think he likes me he could have asked anyone for a pencil but he asked me he's never talked to me before OMG you think he's going to ask me out??!!!"

I said all of this without stoping to catch my breath. I suck in a deep breath so that I'll be able to say more, but then I notice that Liam looks really tense, his face contorted in pain."What happened Lam?" I asked my voice laced with concern.

"You sound like you really like this kid," he said his voice strained.

"I mean yeah. Imagine if he asked me out. Nobody would tease me anymore."

"Well that's great. I'm really happy for you," he failed to sound sincere.

"Hey listen, I forgot to mention that I have this thing I have to get to. I see you later." He bent do to kiss me on the forehead and left.
I just stood there very confused and a little hurt that he had left me like that. Liam never did that.

Liam's P.O.V

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. I miss Ana. Since I finished college early last year my thoughts have been filled with Ana and the next time I'll see her again. When I'm away from her even if it's only for a few hours my wolf goes crazy. Luckily she'll be back from school any minute so I quickly make my way over to her house. I'm greeted by her mother as she opens the door. "She's not here yet you can just go up to her room."

"Thanks Angela," I say walking upstairs.

I was in the middle if a game of White Tiles when Ana walks in. She seemed really excited about something, which made me feel happy. I kissed her on the cheek and asked her about school. She proceed to rant about her day and the only thing that I heard was Daniel is super cute. My heart clenched in my chest and James was yelling at me to claim what's mine. Not that I look at Ana that way. I was catch off guard with this new information and I didn't know how to take it. All I now is that I didn't like it. In fact I hated it. If I was honest with myself I knew that I was a little jealous at the fact that this Daniel guy was able to pursue a relationship with Ana and I wasn't.

I was twenty-one but I didn't look it. In fact my facial features hadn't changed since I was sixteen. Ana and I have gotten really close since I first met her five years ago. Even our moms have bonded because of the amount of times I was over here. I'd gotten attached to her, and when she'd mentioned having a crush the reality of this situation hit me hard. This was wrong I shouldn't be hanging out with a nine year old even if she was my mate. I should allow her the space she needed to grow up and date as many boys as she wished. The mere thought of that shouldn't make my heart clench that's exactly why I need to stay away from her so that she can grow up no matter how much James
disagreed with me.

I quickly made an excuse to leave then kissed her on the check one last time before turning to leave.