Chapter 6: Missing You

Heyy peoples. I know I know I haven't update since last year (New Years Joke lol) Anyway holiday shopping and projects are kicking my butt sorry.

Liam's P.O.V

You'd think that the longer I stay away from Ana the easier it would become. You'd be wrong. The bond between us as only gotten stronger. I sense her more than ever. I can feel her pain and confusion on top off all my conflicting emotions and it's driving me crazy. I see her as I walk pass her house everyday on my way to work. I ignore her pleads to talk because if I don't I'll forget all my reasons for keeping my distance. I can't do that to her. She deserves a normal childhood and if that means sacrificing my own happiness than so be it.

James hasn't said a word to me since I left Ana. It's weird not having him constantly nagging me. I'd rather him yell and curse than say nothing to me at all. I understand why he's upset though. She was his mate too and I stole that from him. Maybe one day he'll understand it's what's best for her.

Today was like every other day without Ana, dull. She was the only thing I had to look forward to everyday. Now I just go through the motions waiting for the day we can finally be together again.

Ana's P.O.V

When I came to the first thing I noticed was that my bed didn't feel right. The comforter went passed my feet and I could turn without falling on the floor. I opened my eyes I realized that I wasn't in my bed at all. I started to panic what if I was kidnapped!! I quickly jumped out of the strange bed but the sharp pain that shot through my leg stopped me from moving any further.

The door to the room opened then and a middle aged women who looked like Brian enter the room.

"Thank God you're awake I was starting to get worried."

"How long was I out," I asked.

"About five hours. When Brian brought you here you were pretty beaten up. I'm a nurse so I able to bandage most of your injures, but you should still take it easy for a while. I'm Mrs.Benner by the way."

"Thank you Mrs.Benner it's nice to meet you I'm Ana. Where is Brian now," I asked.

"He just fell asleep. It's pretty late do you have a parent you can call to pick you up."

"Yeah, I'll just call my mom," I said pulling out my phone and dialing her number.

I vaguely explained to her what happened leaving out the parts that would put her on alert. I didn't want her snitching on them and making them hate me even more. Mom came fifteen minutes later. I said goodbye to Mrs.Benner and we left. When we got home I went straight fromto my room. I decided to read Twilight for the millionth time until I fell into a dreamless sleep.