Cat Man

She woke up feeling something breathing on her neck. She opens her eyes and met the blue ceiling.
She turns her head to the side but feels something blocks her head from turning.

There are a big human head and ears. Cat ears.

Wait. Human hea-

The human groan. She froze. She trying to recall back. She remembers that she didn't bring back a man last night.

Her eyes widen in horror.
She screams and pushes the person away. The person yelp as they fall down on the floor.

"What the freak?!" She holds the blanket tight to her chest. She checks her clothes and she's not naked. She still wears her carrot pajamas. She breathes in relief.

She feels terrified. She slowly crawls forward and peeks down. 

"Gosh, you're so loud." His husky voice breaks the silence.

He holds his head hissing. There's something caught her attention. There are cat ears on top of his head, she could tell it's a guy. Since girls don't have a wide shoulder and muscles back. Thank god, the cat man wore a short rather than naked.

I wouldn't mind if he's naked. He looks like a fucking snack. Oops. That's kinda slipped out.

What a sexy back he has. And I almost knock my own head because of these thoughts.

"Who are you?! What are you doing in my house?!" The cat man busy rubbing his head.

" I'm gonna call the police if you don't." She stood up from her bed in a hurry.

The cat man starts panicking. "W-Wait! I can explain!" She frowns as she pauses her tracks. "Explain. Now." She crosses her arms on her chest as she faces him.

When she realized, it's a cat hybrid. His fluffy blonde hair, fluffy marshmallow tail he has. Well, the sexy abs he has is distracting her right now. Gosh, why's he so attractive?

She almost drools. :)

The hybrid scratches his neck, "I'm a hybrid."

Her expression doesn't change, "I can see that."

"I-I-I'm your cat? Jimin? As you n-named me. The c-cat from yesterday." He looks down and blushes. Well, she just thought, that was the most cutest thing ever.

Woah, What's wrong with me?

Hold up, did he just said he's Jimin-

"No Way?!!?! You're Jimin?! Jimin is a cat. Not a hybrid." His ears twitching as I yelled.

"Well, if you don't know, hybrids can change to their animal form too."

"Prove me then."

....

*purr*

Don't forget to vote. ;)