Good Kitty-

AUTHOR POV

The muffles sounds of groan echo the bedroom. The used to be a dark room now already brighten a bit by the lamp on the nightstand. The window was closed by the curtain. It's still afternoon.

"Y/N, it's hurt." He grunts as he shut his eyes.

"Shhh, baby. Let me take care of you."

"Y/N! So tight!" He moans out.

"Y/N!! It's too tight-ah!"

"Chim, don't move!" He sobs in pain.

She was wrapping bandage on his arm. He grunts in pain with the tears flowing down on his chubby cheeks, non-stop.

"Baby, I told you to stay still. It's gonna hurt if you move." He whimpers, his lips trembling. Holding back his sobs.

...Half an hour ago...

Y/N stands in front of the door as the door already open wide. Her mouth gap open by the scene in front of her.

Jimin leaning his back against the high rack with a flood of blood dripping from his arm. The bedroom is a mess.  The vase shatters on the floor, the carpet soaked by Jimin's blood, the messy bed sheet, and the home phone on the floor. Y/N rushes towards him.

"Omg! Jimin! Are you okay?! What happened?!"

He whimpers let out a sob. "I'm sorry, Y/N. She was trying to clean up your rack." He hissed as she tried to see his arm condition. "Omg, baby."

Without wasting any time, she quickly grabs stuff from the living room before returns back to the bedroom. She presses the wound to stop the blood and told him to hold it for her.

Thankfully, it's not dangerous by the amount of the blood loss and she glad she arrived early either probably he already faint.

After a few hours, the messy room is now cleaned. Jimin with his ear dropping down sadly, lying down on the bed feeling guilty. Y/N trying to clean his cut.

"Angel, I'm sorry." His lips trembling as he pouts. She sigh. "Chim, I appreciated how thoughtful you are about cleaning the room. But you shouldn't climb the high rack and you know it's dangerous. Thank god, I was early." He pouts sadly.

...Present...

"Y/N!." She groans. "Chim, can you shut up and let me do my job?" He let out a small sob. "I-It's h-hurt." She sighs seeing him holding another sob. She fixes back his bandages and pins it.

"Now, still tight?" He slowly shakes his head sniffling. "Aww, come here baby." She leans forward and kisses his pouty plump lips. He didn't hesitate to hold her neck with his not injured hand want her lips to make him feel emotionally better.
His ears now already went backward.

She pulls away making him whimper. She chuckles. "You need to rest. Then you can get your kisses." He pouts. "B-But I still can get kisses even though I don't need to rest." She shakes her head.

"You need to rest." His ears drop. His eyes spark again as he looks up. "Then, If I rest and recover, can I eat you out again?"