Note pt 2 ;)

AUTHOR POV

Jimin grips her hair hard that she even feels her scalp burn. He buries his nose in the crook of her neck.

"Can't wait to mark you. So then, they know who you belong to." his deep husky voice whispers against her ear sending shivers to her spine.

Her legs suddenly turn weak just by his words.

Jimin inhales her scent that he craves for after few days without touching her. His mind was wandering somewhere else until he didn't realize that the days passed so fast.

"Get on the bed. I want you naked. Now." his demanding voice makes her quickly strip her lingerie while Jimin pulls the drawer and takes out ropes.

"head against the board." She leans her head on the headboard as he tied around her ankles. The ropes circling around the pointer of the bed until he tied it around her wrists.

It seems like if she moves her hand forward, her legs spread wider. She looks like an art exhibit in front of him.

So flexible.

He licks his lips looking her as if she's his last meal.

He can't help but stare. Her legs spread wide, tied on the bed, looking so delicious in front of him... Just wait for him to devour her until the last drop.

She can't stop herself from blushing. Her naked core right now on display and Jimin technically enjoy what he sees right now. She can't help feeling herself dripping wet under his lustful gaze.

"Why so wet, baby? I haven't started anything." He smirks.

His eyes never leave her figure. He took off his shirt and toss it on the floor. Y/N can't stop breathing heavily, more like she felt breathless looking the half-naked man in front of him.

"Don't you know that you look extremely delicious right now?"

His fingertips caress her inner thighs before he leans down a bit closer to her core. His touch sending shivers to her core. His breath hit her naked core and makes her feel cold down there.

She whimpers pitifully wanting him to stop teasing her and just take her right there.

His eyes never leave hers as he lowered his head closer to her folds and give it a long lick. She arches her back in pleasure, letting out a silent moan.

His tongue flickering her buds before swirling around her folds. His tongue almost drives her crazy. His long tongue now slowly going down to her entrance. 

His tongue slowly buries inside her walls. She lets out a soft moan. His tongue going deep inside her walls swirling and thrusting inside, devouring her slowly. She feels a knot forming inside her lower stomach.

"J-Jimin. I-I'm gonna─" then his tongue pulled out. She whines, feeling empty. Her core clenches around nothing. Jimin smirks.

Her juice drips down to his chin before he wipes it off with his backhand. 

"You can cum until I say so." He inserts two fingers slowly. She sighs in relief as she feels something inside her walls. She knows it's his fingers. He thrust slowly, bending and scissoring before slowly pull out.

Y/N just whimper by the emptiness as her walls clench around nothing. Jimin takes off his pants along his boxer and throws it on the floor which gods know where. His hard cock dripping with precum on tips.

"Look at you, spreading wide in front of me, begging me to eat you out." He smirks.

"J-Jimin, please..." She whimpers.

"Please what, baby? Wanna fill you up like my slut you are?" She moans. He leans forward to her face. "Tell me, baby. Want me to fill you up? Hm?" She almost let out a sob. "Y-Yes, please. Fill me up."

"Really? Are you sure about that? You know, once you have it, You can't turn back. I'm going to fuck you hard. " He licks his lips. His lips brush against hers.

"Yes, please. I-I want it. Please, please... I beg you..."

"Yes, Baby. Keep begging." He wraps his cock with his hand moving up and down, preparing himself. He crawls closer to her pitiful figure.

He lowers his face and kisses her passionately. She automatically opens her mouth so their tongue met. Their tongue fighting like swords. Jimin took that opportunity to slowly buries his cock inside her entrance.

Her mouth gap open by her core filled up by his hard cock. Jimin groan as her walls wraps around him tight almost making him burst him right there, right now.

But he's thinking that he should wait until she cums. He moves carefully as his hand reaches for the ropes around her wrists and untied her.

His hips moving forward with his eyes on his cock which disappears inside her, almost taking his whole length. He can't help but let out groans feeling her tightness wrapping his cock.

Her wrists now free and she gasps in relief before wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him closer. She arches her back as soon as Jimin starts to pick up his pace.

"J-Jimin, f-faster." She moans out her words. He starts going more faster. The moans and slapping sound echoes across the room. The bed creaking so loud.

Y/N arches her back that her back head buries deeper into her pillow. Jimin watches as her breast jiggling underneath his thrust following the rhythm.

He buries his face int the crook of her neck as he groans nonstop.

"Baby, cum for me. I need you to cum for me." He moans.  The male grabs her legs and spread wider so his member buries deeper.

Y/N scream as his tips hit her sweet spot making her mind go crazy. His thrust is stronger and deeper.

"Jimin!" She sobs when Jimin suddenly rubs her clit making her orgasm jump. The knot inside her stomach starts getting more closer. "J-Jimin I-I'm─"

Another few thrusts, she came. The hybrid sinks his teeth on her shoulder makes her seeing stars in her head. Her eyes rolled back as he fills her up with his cum.

He licks the mark before sit up. He didn't pull out yet. She tries to catch some air. She feels overwhelmingly exhausted.

"Uh-uh, don't fall asleep just yet. I'm not done with you."

Then when she knew, she never walks again.

A/N

How's your journey?

We are getting something in 3days. How am I gonna survive─
(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ')