Touching his peepee-

Y/N POV

I walk out from the store found Jimin surround by other female cat hybrids. They touching him here and there. I frown before I speed up my pace to him. But then I stop when he grabs her wrist looking her with a dark gaze. It's hard to see this side of Jimin. It's kinda hot.

"Kitty, you gotta work harder on that. I got my own mate so now fuck off," he growls in warning making them ran of like chickens.

Mate?

I never knew he got a mate. Why he didn't tell me?

...

JIMIN POV

hurt-

It's so hurt-

Why now-

I need Y/N but-

I groan holding my crotch. I whimper almost quietly since I don't want to disturb her sleeping. She's beautiful when she's sleeping.

What you're thinking?

I just need to pee-

But it's dark and I'm scared.

"Baby?" A raspy voice behind me makes me jump. I realized I piss my pants a little-

I can't see her, it's dark. But I knew she's awake. Phew-

"Y/N, M'scared. I want to pee so bad-" without any response she stood up from the bed and turn on the lights. Without hesitant, I ran to the bathroom and do my business.

After that, I returned back to the bedroom. Y/N turns off the lights before we snuggle back to bed. "Baby, did you watch your hands?" I hummed as a response.

"Good boy." She brushes my hair slightly making me feels like heaven. Ahh, the days just have gotten better and better. If this a dream, I don't want to wake up.

We both drift to dreamland.

...

I'm watching TV. This movie is kinda interesting. It's about a girl who was kidnapped by a mafia and she tries to escape but after a long period, she falls in love.

It's kinda good. I love where the part he took her-
I mean, pls don't tell Y/N. I was watching this while she's at work.

I check the clock and it's 4:30 am, she's gonna be back like another half hour.

The movie is getting hot. It's the scene where the man eating her out with her on the bed blindfold.

And the scene making my pant tighten. The girl moans in a mess like she got sucked her soul off.

I wonder how's Y/N when I eat her out-

Is she kinda a vocal-

Oh my-

What am I thinking-

I mean she's my mate, so I can't help it-

I kinda feel guilty for thinking this dirty about her. I don't know if is she ever touches herself. It almost like a week now since I'm here. I guess she's a Virgin?

Or not-

I shift uncomfortably on my seat cause my peepee is kinda woke up. I need to take care of it before she came back. Either it's kinda uncomfortable.

I rush to the bathroom and take care of my little problem. Thankfully, the doorbell rings after I clean up the evidence. I ran to the door excitedly and I can smell her from far.

The door opens. "Y/N!" I hug her so tight. "Hey, Chim." She wraps her arms around me while I busy buries my face in the crook of her neck inhaling her vanilla scent that I'm addicted to. She smells so good that it even send straight to my-

"Come on, chim. Help me with dinner. I bet you're hungry." She pulls away from me before peck my forehead and my ears twitch in excitement.

Yay, dinner-

I froze in my place as another scent fill my nostril. I sniff silently, as Y/N already walk inside. I peek through the doorframe before my ears twitch from left and right to detect any sound.

But then, I saw someone behind the tree and he's wearing a hoodie. I frown.

Is he following Y/N?

The next door is empty.

That's what I heard from Y/N. I glare the dark shadow, he knows I'm watching him. He's stink.

"Chim! You gonna catch a cold, close the door!" I don't want to disobey her so I close the door and lock it.

....

A/N :

I just watched bang²con😔

*twerk sadly*