👁👄👁hOly fUcK iT's A sMuT-

Double ass update for yall. Here's your juicy contain that yall want so bad.
👁👅👁

I'm selling holy water. Oh wait, I'm not selling. It's free, take it,🍶🍶...

...

His soft breath hitting my lips. His forehead slowly pressed against mine. I close my eyes feeling his warmth around me.

"Gosh, Y/N. You driving me crazy."

I can't hold it anymore.

I wrap my hand on his back neck. Pulling his lips closer. Our lips already brush against each other. I breathe out.

"Just kiss me."

That's when his lips press against mine so hard that he's taking my breath away. His lips move with mine in sync. Without wasting, his tongue already forces my mouth open. Our tongue fighting like a sword.

When he starts to suck my tongue, I lose. I let out a soft moan. He sucks my tongue so greedily like he hasn't done it for months.

He pressed my body harder to the cold wall. My arms now around his neck. His hands grab both of my thighs signaling me to jump. And I did.

My legs now around his waist and he carries me effortlessly. I was so into his lips until I didn't notice that he already lay my back on the bed.

I arch my back as he grinds his crotch against mine. I could feel his hard bulge. I moan softly as I pull away. His lips kissing my neck. He lifts himself up a bit tearing my clothes. I gasp by the sudden action.

He didn't waste any time and start attacking my nipples. Swirling his tongue against my hard nipple while massaging the other one. I gasp as I arch my back feeling his soft tongue flicking my sensitive nipples.

His tongue starts going down. I closing my eyes feeling his touch against my skin making me feel so good. Feels like utopia.

I whimper feeling him kissing my belly, faking off my shorts and my panties. I could feel the cold air greets my entrance. He slowly went down to my inner thighs, sucking my skin creating his arts on me.

When his tongue met my fold, I feel like in heaven. His long tongue totally my favorite place now. He starts swirling his tongue around my fold almost making my mind go crazy. I moan out loud as soon as he sucks my sensitive bud. I completely lose.

I arch my back, pushing his head closer. My toes curl slightly. My mind now in mess. I literally can't hold myself. The tingling in my stomach start building.

JIMIN POV

I never get enough of her. She tastes amazing that I could eat her out every day without getting tired. Her hard nipples pointing the air are the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Her cute mold under her right breast is just so adorable. I just want to fuck her until she passed out. My tongue keeps swirling around her fold before going back to sucking. Giving her pleasure is like my job.

I want to please my girl until she's satisfied. Please her until she has nothing left to cum. I couldn't get enough of eating her out.

Her lips keep moaning my name every time. I love it how my name escapes from that pretty swollen lips that I almost want to ruin it.

I can feel she's almost at the edges. Her juice leaking so much. She smells so heavenly. Her beautiful fingers brushing against my scalp pushing my head further.

Her thighs tighten around my head. As soon as she came, I didn't waste any drop, licking it clean until she finished.

I watching her breathing heavily. I stand up and take off my pants along my boxer. My hard cock just slaps against my stomach. I gave a few pumps trying to get myself ready. I tease her by caressing my shaft around her wet fold. She whines cutely. I chuckle.

I wrap my fingers around her neck before slowly enter her. Her mouth gape open. I groan feeling her tight wall around my cock, embracing it so perfectly.

"Fuck," I mutter under my breath. "You're so damn tight. Wanna loosen you up with my cock." I slowly move in and out. Trying to get her to adjust with my size.

Fuck, she's freaking amazing.

I cursed under my breath as my cock twitching inside of her wall. I groan above her. Her mouth gaping as her moan escape from her lips. I insert two fingers inside of her mouth and she gladly sucks it.

I feel myself getting near but I'm gonna hold it. I have to hold it. I need to feel her more. I want to explore more.

"F-Fuck, J-Jimin, I'm-" before she could even finish her words, I stop. I turn her over making her on four. She's holding the headboard for support. I slam inside of her harder. She screams. "Fuck! Jimin! Yes!" I wrap my fingers around her neck pulling her back to my chest.

I couldn't stop moaning. She feels so good around me. I groan against her ear. "Fuck, Y/N. I'm going to breed you with my seeds. Breed until you're full. M' gonna get you pregnant." I slam her hard each sentence.

"R-Right there! Oh, My-" the sounds of slapping skins echoes the room. The bed creaking nonstop. Probably the neighbor gonna make a complaint but I don't care anymore.

She screams under me. I slap her ass until it's red. I press her down even more wanting her legs to open wide for me. I want her to take my knot and keep it like a good girl.

"Jimin, J-Jimin, Jimin, I'm g-gonna-"

"Cum, baby. Cum for me. I rub her clit fast. She let out a silent scream. I could feel her warm liquid around me. I slam her inside for last time and I squirt my seeds inside of her. I thrust her a few more wants her to milk me dry.

Sh collapse on the bed, exhausting. I don't want to pull out but I need to. As I pull out, I watch how her entrance twitches as our mixed cum leaking out. I sigh in relief before collapse beside her. I can see how exhausting she is.

I adjust her sleeping position either shes gonna get sore neck next morning. I gently leave a peck on her lips, smiling slightly.

...

A/N

;) hows ur journey anyway.