Seducing Kitty─

I know the chapter starts getting boring but don't worry. We gonna have smuts for next, next and next chapters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And this book kinda almost reaches the end. :')

Y/N POV

Jimin carries me on his back while making our way home. His cologne smell nice as I bury my nose in the crook of his neck. He insisted to carries me on his back.

Is he really in deep though─

Poor chim─

He didn't say anything. As if he just lost in thoughts. I kinda worry about him. I don't want his friends' doing effect on his mental health.

"Jimin?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and hum softly. "are you alright?" He took his time responding. Instead of talking, he sighs.

"I─"

"I don't know, Y/N. It's hard to not think about them." We arrived at the destination. I highly don't have a chance to ask more, he opens the door and we enter. He drops me down gently and goes to the bedroom. As if he's avoiding me.

Maybe he just needs time for himself.

...

AUTHOR POV

The moment Jimin step into the bathroom. Y/N just sat on the bed thinking. She needs to distract his mind a bit. She doesn't want, that the things happened glue to his mind. It's like two days now. He still avoiding talking to her.

What his friends doing is wrong. But still, they like his family. He adores them like his own brother. It's hurt for her to see him feeling down like this.

She needs to help him get him out of the space. He can't into it too long. But how does she's gonna do that?

Her thoughts interrupt by the bathroom door opens. Their eyes met but Jimin just looks away like it's nothing happen between them. His hair dripping wets and the water drop on his muscular chest almost make Y/N drool by the sight.

She gulps trying to moist her dry throat. Jimin back with fully dressed. He wore a sleeveless white T-Shirt and short basketball pants.

Her mind starts processing what she should do. But then bulb light up inside her head before making her way to the closet room. Jimin just walk to the bed and sat down as he ruffles his wet hair and his ears with a towel, trying to dry his hair.

After a few moments, Y/N peek through the door trying to see what is he doing. She saw him on the bed with a book in his grasp. His ear twitches as he turns the page.

She still hasn't sure if this a good idea. She looks down through the black lingerie that she picks almost like hours─
Technically, For her─

She took a deep breath before walking out.
She clears her throat trying to get his attention. He did lookup. His eyes about to turn back to the book, but what he saw makes his eyes glued back to her figure.

His throat went dries. Y/N kinda start getting uncomfortable, she starts getting the feels that he doesn't like it. He stood up from the bed and put his book on the nightstand. His eyes never leave her figure as she stands awkwardly.

Her gaze just glues on the floor, trying not to make eye contact with him.

Maybe I look potato sack in thi─

"I─ Uh... I'm sorry if you don't like it." she plays with her fingers.

I knew I was right...

I look ugly─

Her thoughts interrupted by a hand brushes her lock and grip it hard making her arches her head up. She gasps by the sudden action. Their nose almost touches. Jimin glares her with his dark and lust eyes.

He teases her by brushing her lips with hers making her craving for his touch after a few days without any skin ships contact with him. She let out a small moan.

That's making her need for him.

"Are you trying to seduce me, baby? Cause you look like you begging for me to fuck you hard."

...

A/N

I just finished my trial exam :')
So I'll be uploading again.. Yay─