𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙻𝚈.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜: Attempted murder, sensitive subjects, and mentions self-harm/ doing. Homosexuality, which meaning there will be gay themes. If you uncomfortable with the following then exist while you're ahead.

[ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't  actually apart of the lgbt+ community. but they are for the sake of this book.]

]

𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈

𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈.

Nicholas was always a meticulous person afraid if he didn't look good enough for people, first impressions where everything to him. People always came before him. Since he's never really had family he was dependent on his small friend group, he was a ambivalent to his friends due to his mental illnesses. Adding a toxic boyfriend on to the boy wasn't good for him or his health.

Jonathan, boyfriend of five years. The darkskin would "show" him love and drown nick in affection not until....Jonathan's daughter died, that's where everything turned for the worst. They didn't have the best relationship to begin with, jonathan's cheating and lies, nick being dense taking him back every time. It was always verbal abuse then it became physical. Nights of him not being able to move because he was beaten badly. Couldn't even be near his friends because the man isolated him.

The night that changed nicholas life was the night he tried to escape from his boyfriend, you could say this was another failed attempt. It wasn't the first time, every time he tried to leave he got his ass beat.

Sheyaa saving nicholas who was left for dead.....