━━━━━ ❪ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.❫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"SO NICHOLAS...WHAT ARE your intentions wit my nephew?"

"I just want to make him happy, and be there for him as much as i can. Sheyaa doesn't need anymore stress in his life, i don't plan on adding to that."

"No disrespect but with all that happened to you..you depend on him?"

"Deja why would you say that shit-

"Heather she's okay..i learned a lot from shey but i did depend on him when i first got out the hospital. He wouldn't let me do anythin by myself, he was always there for me so i became dependent on him. Now i'm learnin my own independence."

"Oh so you not usin my nephew then."

"I'm not. He saved my life, ion need him for any money. I really appreciate sheyaa, i've been through a lot N he's been my peace for this year. After meeting y'all i see where he gets all his boldness N sweetness from."

"I like him heather. I see somethin good wit him and shey."

"I do too. They both deserve eachother-

"Did y'all fuck yet?"

"Aniyah you just had to ruin the conversation..it was goin so good till you opened yo fuckin mouth."

"Heather girlllll shut up, you play wit straps. We all been wonderin this whole time, last time we all saw him he was kinda skinny but now he glowin and pudgy. This the adorablest' nigga sheyaa den bagged."

"I-

"Don't take offense. You cute as hell."

"Thank you..i gotta use the bathroom again. I'll be back."

All at the venue setting up for the wedding that was coming up in the next three days. Sheyaa and his cousins doing all the heavy lifting while heather and her sisters cleaned and put stuff where it was needed.

Nicholas had no problem answering their questions, they seemed to understand him. Heather and him having a good relationship, it was nice.

When he got to the bathroom he did what he had to, pulling out his phone to scroll through it since this was another long pee. Frowning a bit when his body started aching a little, nipples tender as hell.

"Somebody in hea'?" Hearing kentrell voice as he knocked on the door repeatedly, nick saying he was in but he continued to knock making a beat out of the door. Getting annoyed easily.