━━━━━ ❪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝟑:𝟑𝟖 𝐀𝐌.❫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾.
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

  "SOMEBODY HELP!" NICHOLAS YELLED sobbing as he got pulled back from trying to run away from the man. "Please!" Trying to move jonathan's firm grip from his dreads, having a feeling like every single strand of hair was coming out.

"Shut the fuck up." Grabbing his hair tighter as he dragged him back inside the building, stopping once they got to the door noticing that nick gripped the sides of the door.

"Please jonathan, l-let me go." He croaked, "Your hurting me—" Screaming when the man punched him in the mouth making him let go of the door. J ignored his cries and continued to pull him in further.

Getting to the stairs and yanked him up making sure he felt every step hitting his back, nicholas crying out for help wanting somebody to hear him.

"You just don't fuckin' listen. Dumb ass bitch." He spat groaning when he felt fingers clawing into his skin, "I can't believe you tried to leave again." He laughs when they finally get to their floor.

Pulling him to they apartment as he fished for his keys but didn't when he saw the door cracked open, letting go of the mans hair.

"Then you got the nerve to leave my door unlocked— you really playin wit me right now." He chuckles pulling nick up by his hoodie and bringing him inside closing the door behind. Pushing him up against the wall clutching his neck in one swift motion.

Nicholas whimpering at the action, head starting to hurt. Stressing himself out from crying too hard, but the boy was fragile. Thinking that he fucked up once again, he'd knew it end up like this.

"Jon..Jonathan please." He cried, trying to remove his hand from his neck. Quivering his lips when he tightened his hands running out of breath, seeing black spots.

"Ion even know why i still got yo naive ass here." Every word he spoke, grip got tighter. "Depressed ass, crazy ass, bitch." Shaking his head. Nicholas loosing oxygen, hyperventilating. "Have you even been taking yo pills? i been seeing more than one personality lately." Licking over his lips, bringing up his disorder.

"B-Baby let me go, i-i can't breathe." Trying to say anything to get let go, he hated calling him that now, feeling like he didn't deserve to be called that.

The brown-skin had the need to put more harm on him for not listening, asking for one thing and he can't even do that. Reaching in his back pocket for his pocket knife, having no sympathy for how he was already making the boy feel.