━━━━━ ❪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄.❫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

          "TAYMOR! HURRY THE FUCK up!" Tyquain banged on his door, rolling his eyes when he still heard the skin clapping and moans.

"G-Give me a second, shit." Stuttering while his breathing picked up as he threw himself back on the man's dick trying to catch his nut.

The ebony toned boy groaned walking away from the door, the man just had to be fucking somebody today.

He grabbed taymor's car keys walking out the door to go pick up jahseh, hopefully tay was finished by the time he came back.

When he was on his way to the mans home he wondered where he heard the sheyaa's name from.

He would have to ask taymor about it because he damn near knew everybody, especially since he's been having a city boy moment he knew a lot of men.

His phone was ringing against his thigh, looking at the stop light to see it was red so he picked it up answering it not looking at the contact.

"What?"

"C-Call seh N tell hi—mhm chris, this dick is too gooddd i see why yo baby mamas fight over you" He moans bouncing faster on the mans length clenching the phone in his hand. Ty scrunches his face.

"Tay—

"I'm finna nut all over dis' dick daddy!" He squeaks when a slapping sound emitted through out the room.

"My b-bad ty, dick be too bomb sometimes. Whew i just had to bottom a-again."

"Okay bruh, what you want?" Questioning putting his foot on the pedal so he could start driving again.

"Jah not answering the phone, so go pick him up for meee" Tay dragged breathlessly.

"I am already—

"Ight" Taymor began moving around in on the line, "I ain got megan knees now. C-Chris fuck me like you mean it bitch, i got places to be." He spoke, a deep voice following behind him. "Stop punching my back in! that fuckin hurt."

"Your disgusting tay." Ty chuckles.

"I know—

"Shorty hang up the phone you talkin too damn much," The man said "I'm finna fuck yo ass up." He added.

"I gotta g-gooo! This ass finna get destroyeddd"