━━━━━ ❪ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄.❫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.
( 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. )
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓.

   "NICK TU MAMMA VIENE!" Nicholas cousin yells from the other side of the door before walking away hiking the baby up on her hip.

"Esta bien!" The nine year old yells back huffing, looking at the time. Removing his hands from his bottoms, breathing heavily. Kicking the cover off of him.

Before he could make it to the door his mother made her way inside of the room with a stern look on her face closing the door, nick eyes widened. It didn't take rocket science to know what he was doing.

"Mama i can explain—" Embarrassed, cheeks growing red. Slowly putting the cover over his body again.

"Por que sigues tocandote?" She asks, sitting at the end of the bed..laughing. Nick narrows his eyebrows, keeping his mouth shut.

"Taymor te puso esto? Has estado haciendo esto mucho ultimamente." She questioned, nick slowly nodding biting down on his lip.

"Mamiiii speak english." Sighing at the woman, he liked speaking english better than spanish.

Since his dad was black and his mother was hispanic mixed with black, nick had his go around with two of the languages but has to speak fluent spanish mostly all the time.

"You can't keep touching yourself lil boy. Especially in the day time while your papa is here." Accent apparent, looking to see nick mugging at the woman. "Atleast do it when everybody sleep. You think we don't hear you?" Chuckling at the boy, family hearing nick most of the time.

"He still hates me?" Ignoring everything else the woman said, mom frowning at her son. Knowing the hidden secret weighed down on him when his dad found out.

"He doesn't hate you mi amor. He just hasn't processed that you're...different from others. He's being an asshole right now but he'll understand in due time."

"Mama you lie. He hates me! W-We know this. Just because i'm not like him doesn't mean he has to hit me.." He screams at her, getting off the bed pacing around his room.

Mother sighing, watching the boy express himself as he continued to talk about his dad. Mood switching between angry and sad. Frustrated.

"I don't want him to hate me..i don't want anybody to hate me. What if more people find out? They're gonna leave me." Eyes watering, lips trembling. Fear of people leaving him.