Chapter 9 - Only Mine

Y/n's pov

My pleading cries for help echoed through the walls of the mansion as he walked in carrying me on his shoulder. The servants and the guards carried on with their duties as if everything was just fine. my screams were unheard and I was invisible to their eyes. He paused for a moment in front of a man wearing a black suit and opened his hand. He placed a syringe like tool on his palm and stepped back and bowed. It was his very own kingdom. He was the heinous king ruling it ruthlessly. A place where nobody dared to question him or even stand in his way.

Entering the bedroom he locked the door behind him and walked to the bed. He dropped me on to the bed and I landed with a yelp. Biting the syringe between his teeth he controlled my arms with his hands and pressed his legs on mine restricting my struggles, and flipped me over making me lie face down.
He pulled my cardigan off and aggressively and ripped the back of my dress exposing my back. I kept sobbing for help that I knew I would never get.

"Calm down baby...it's just going to be little sharp scratch ok...I will be as quick as I can." He calmly husked in my ear and pecked my ears. A vigorous beast with a mellow voice. I squirmed as his lips touched my ears.
Pressing my head against the pillow he placed the syringe on my left shoulder and whispered into my ears.
"Just bear with me baby."
He quickly clicked it pricking through my skin making me jolt in pain with a short scream. It was quick like he promised but painful. The short sharp pain didn't fail to paralyse me for a second. My loud cries were now reduced to strengthless whimpers as I was losing the will to fight him.
"It's done babygirl, From now on I would know exactly where you are when you run..."
He said while carefully rubbing his fingertips where he pricked me.
Then I realised, it was a tracker.
He was still on top of me holding me down and soon I felt his gentle warm kiss on my nape.
"I'm sorry if it hurts more than I promised."
He murmured tipsily against my neck lifting his body weight off me.

I swiftly turned to face him. His eyes seemed a little drowsy like a drug addict's. I refused to believe they're sympathetic. Scanning every part of my face, they travelled down to my neck and stopped at my necklace.
He slid his forefinger beneath my gold necklace, curled it and pulled. I quickly clasped his wrist, if he would pull anymore it would break.

"Get off me..."
I stuttered as my body shuddered.
"You make this monster very mad and hungry"
He moaned in husky voice closing in onto my lips. I forcefully pushed myself out from him with all my strength, dropping off from the bed onto the floor. He sat up grandly, leaning his arms back with an evil chuckle looking at the ceiling.
"Oh y/n aaah! What am I gonna do with you? You are so stubborn. Hmmm...?"
He looked back down at me sinisterly while unbuttoning his shirt.
"What if I kill that TAE? Will that make you behave? Hm..."
My heart sank as soon as I heard him say his name.
"What...d...did you say?"
I stuttered in shock.
"You heard what I said. Tae...What shall I do with him when I find him? One bullet should do it."
He tilted his head keeping the eye contact and pushed his tongue into his cheek smirking ominously. I know he wouldn't hesitate to do that. He wasn't playing.
"Leave my Tae out if this, you have nothing to do with him." I stammered in rage.

He raised his eyebrows tilting his head again to the other side with a smirk. He's discovered his ultimate weapon to threaten me.
"YOUR Tae? Ahhh! Now...That's interesting...very interesting. Is he your Prince Charming?"
"Just leave him out of this!"
I snarled at him again in tears throwing the flower vase that was within my reach on bedside chest.
He easily moved letting it fly past him and smash against the wall behind.
"Oh baby! did I make you angry? You don't want me to hurt him?"
He asked mellowing his voice.
"Just leave him alone...please" I sobbed not knowing what else to do.
"Fine."
He got up and began walking towards me as I crawled backwards.