Chapter 10 - The enemy

Y/n's PoV

"I'm here"
He said in the most gentle voice while caressing my wet cheeks with back of his his fingers and trailing down to my jaw.
"You wanted to see me?...I'm right here baby..." he repeated in a whisper.
"Uhm...no...I...didn't mean...you are not...nothing..."
I mumbled senselessly.
I removed his hands and turned my body away hiding my chest by crossing my arms.
"Hm...I thought you wanted to see me."
He smiled. I remained silent.
"Let's have breakfast together before I go to work. come quick, I'll wait".
He said with a soft smile and walked out.
I took a deep breath and reluctantly stood up. I took the bathrobe hanging on the side on the wall and wore it before walking out of the bathroom.

A maid was waiting by the dressing room. I looked at her cluelessly.
"My lady, Would you like me to help you?"
She bowed while requesting.
"No."
I replied without even taking a second to think.

I wanted to be alone trying to accept the hellish reality fate has thrown me into. I didn't want to see anyone nor speak to anybody.
"I don't need any help."
I said heading into the dressing room slowly. She didn't even look at me or say anything. Just bowed and left.
I was surprised by her obedience but soon was distracted by the view of the dressing room. Everything seemed to be handpicked and arranged to suit me and according to my taste. The colors of the dresses, shoes, accessories and everything else. It seemed he prepared for my arrival in advance.
I chose to wear a frilled high neck dress that went up to my knees and left my hair undone.
I breathed anxiously. I have to go and see his face again.

I could already feel his haunting stare on me as I walked down the stairs. There he was on the sofa, sat majestically again admiring my nervous walk down the steps. His eyes consumed every inch of me. He stood up as I stepped off the last step and came close. I stopped, looking at the marbled floor, I could see his feet getting closer.

"Time for breakfast", wrapping his arm around my waist, he kissed my forehead and led me to the dining table.
I was hungry but the thought of eating sickened me as I gazed at my plate. He paused after taking few mouthfuls of his food and looked at my untouched plate. He seemed unconcerned and finished off his breakfast. I sat there still, and emotionless.
Adjusting his blazer he got up and walked behind my chair. Planting his arms on both sides of me, he leaned into my neck. I squirmed feeling his breaths on my skin as they spread on the crook of my neck.

"You are not moving from here without finishing it."
He whispered softly and pecked my cheek before straightening himself.
I swiftly turned my head and glared at him.

"Come on. Be a good girl."
He chuckled softly, while trying brush away the hair covering my cheeks. I moved back with disgust.

"Make sure she eats all her meals on time. If She doesn't this will be YOUR last day at work here. Show her around the mansion once she's done with breakfast".
He ordered to the maid before walking away.

I watched him with hate as he got into the car.  As I turned back I was met the pleading eyes of the poor maid as she stood there helplessly. How cold does he have to be to punish an innocent woman for my wrongdoings?

"Don't worry, I will eat"
I said to her, looking down at my food unenthusiastically .
"Thank you my lady" she bowed with gratitude in relief. I finished off everything on my plate and got up.

"My lady, please allow me to show you around the mansion" she requested. I had no interest but I could see the fear in poor woman's eyes. Fear of losing her job. I nodded with a fake smile and followed her.

"So how many women have suffered this torture from your master?"
I asked her spitefully as we walked through the vast living room.
She paused from walking for a moment before answering.
"None...my lady, you are the first woman we have seen in this mansion. I believe Master V was never interested in women."
"Hmmm...who knows? maybe I am the beginning of his ruthless adventure, lucky me..." I said sarcastically following behind her.