Chapter 11 - y/n, A Bad Liar, A Bad Kisser

Author's POV

"Was that necessary Hyung?" Taehyung asked as he drove checking the mirrors.
"What?"
Jin turned.
"The invite. I was planning to finish him off wherever I see him next. Looks like it's going to be your party now. I am more than happy to entertain you".
He chuckled.
"Aishh! Will you just calm down and be a bit patient man! I've already warned you. He's a beaten snake! Let's get him out of his burrow a little. We need to know what he's planning. Although we've signed the deal, it could still go to him if we don't manage to finish it. Being the second choice, he would still plan to steal it from us. So we need to keep a close eye on him. Just play it cool for now".
Jin patted on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Urgh Hyung! Why can't you just let me have some fun?".
He whined.
"Just chill! His time will come soon. Forgot him for now. So how's  y/n? You are not playing with her too much are you?"

Taehyung smiled.
"Aaaahhh! You know me. I am nice"
He grinned.
"Yaah! You Don't get to fool me. I know you too well. I can see the nail marks on your neck. What did you do?"
Jin said grabbing Taehyung's blazer. 
"Ah! Hyung! I'm trying to drive!"
Taehyung whined steadying the steering wheel. He smirked after checking himself on the rear view mirror.
"I didn't do anything. She attacked me."
He adjusted his collar.

Jin scoffed.
"She attacked you? You want me to believe this?! What the hell did you do?"
"Ahhh...Hyung! Trust me! She's like a little monster. And really stubborn! She was trying to escape and I stopped her, that's all."
"She probably won't try to escape if you tell her who you are."
Jin reminded him.
"I feel like I need time to prepare myself and her to do that hyung. I wanted to find her so badly, then I gave up. Now she's suddenly here when I least expected her, I don't even know what I am doing! It scares me a little..."
"Aish! Just stop getting insecure and overthinking things. Just make her love you. As always this World Wide Handsome can help if you need advice" Jin winked at him with a chuckle.
"Fine. Tell me how to get an angel to fall in love with a monster?"
"Hm...that's kinda..."
Jin paused.
Taehyung snickered softly.
"She already hates me."
He said with regret.
"But you could explain it to her. Right?"
Jin looked at him.
Taehyung sighed while keeping his eyes straight in the road.

"Aish! I didn't think you'd be afraid like this man."
Frustrated, Jin shook his head and looked away.
"Hyung, You should see how her eyes just beam with love when I say my real name. If I tell her the truth..."
He sighed without finishing his words.

"Yah!"
He shook Taehyung's shoulders.
"Cheer up! Be nice and Treat her well. I'm sure she will like you. Just be patient."
Jin spoke again chirpily to cheer up Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled to himself.
"Patience?" Taehyung chuckled softly.
"That's the difficult part. I seem to have no control over myself when I see her and...Her eyes...It's just... Ah! I don't know what I'm doing when I'm with her."
"Woaaa! Woaaa! Enough Shakespeare!"
Jin laughed interrupting him.
"What?"
"You are going crazy! Don't you think this whole thing would be a lot easier if you just tell her the truth?" 
He attempted to convince Taehyung again.
"No, This is her Tae Hyung, and this what she gonna have to deal with for the rest of her life. I think it's better She gets used to it before she finds out."
"Either way you gonna have to tell her, so why can't it be now?"
Jin questioned.
Taehyung tightened his grip on the wheel and kept quiet. Jin noticed his reluctance.
"Fine, do whatever you want. But make sure you bring her to the party. This Worldwide handsome still hasn't been introduced remember?"
He grinned clicking his teeth with a wink.
"Don't worry, I will."
Taehyung softly chuckled.

Y/n's POV

I swigged a gulps of of water from the glass and wiped my lips on the napkin pushing away the empty dinner plate. The maid took it away with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her.
"Happy?" I asked her, keeping my voice low.
She nodded keeping her smile as her head dropped gratefully.