Episode 26 - Tamed Lust, A Terrible Nightmare [21+]

Author's PoV

He got on the bed on his knees and laid her down. But their lips never detached.
She held his neck as he pushed his tongue into explore. After his deep search in her mouth he pulled away and rested his forehead on hers. Their heavy breathes colliding against each other's. With a soft kiss on her chin, his lips hovered down her neck, caressing her skin. His hands started on the artful ritual of removing her clothes off her body. Sliding the dress down her shoulders, he moved down kissing her breasts and stomach as he removed the fabric. She coyly closed her eyes and turned her head to the side. Her hands didn't make any effort to stop him. Her chest heaved for his touches and kisses.

"Ahhhhh..."
She moaned as she felt his love bites and tongue playing on her breasts and chest. She grabbed his hair to have a little control and to guide him. His lips trailed back towards her neck while feasting on her skin making their way up. Measuring her jawlines with soft lips and kisses, he connected their lips again. Her hands naturally caressed his back as He held her head between his hands and kissed her passionately.

He detached, standing on his knees trapping her hip between them and gazed at her. With her eyes partially opened, and one of her arm resting across her breasts she gazed back at him. He softly smiled and lifted her arm away from them, so his eyes could admire. He guided her hand onto his cheek and down his neck longing for her touch. She pulled on his shirt hinting him to lean closer to her and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He obeyed, planting his hands above her shoulders as she removed his shirt off his body.

No words were needed for their eyes to speak and their bodies to react. Keeping his eyes locked with hers, he slowly slid down his pants releasing his erect member from its misery.
"Ahhh!"
She gasped quietly, as it pressed against the skin of her lower stomach, spreading its heat.
He proudly smirked with the tip of his nose brushing against hers.
"Baby...Don't be scared". He reassured.
She nodded with an anxious smile.
"It's ok princess..."
He comforted her and kissed her forehead, as he opened her thighs apart with his knees. She wrapped her legs around him and he pushed his hip against hers. One of his hand travelled between their skins and slid into her womanhood.
"Aaaahhh!"
She arched her back with a little shaky moan. His fingers explored her making her pant with pleasure. Wriggling against his body, she bit her lower lip and whimpered. He nuzzled under her neck with soft moans, sharing the waves of pleasure.

Y/N's PoV

I moaned and wriggled as he coiled his arms around me. He kissed on my chin and lips and prepared himself to enter.
I closed my eyes. He gently pushed inside groaning in pleasure and kissed my lips again. He remained motionless giving me time. My body stiffened for a second before easing and I tightened my grip around his shoulders. Partly opening my eyes, I looked at him and gave myself up completely to him.

He took my message of approval and smiled at me.
"y/n ahhh. ..You ok...?"
I smiled back as my eyes filled with tears and nodded.
Seeing my watery eyes, he lost his smile and moved back to detach himself from me. But I pulled him back.
"No..."
I whispered.
"Baby...you are crying...I don't want to..."
He said worriedly.
I touched my lips against his and stopped him.
"Shhhhh....I'm ok."
I mumbled softly on his lips.
"Are you sure?"
"Mm hm..." I nodded as a tear rolled off from the corners of my eyes.
Marrying our lips together, he slowly started to push in. I ran my fingers through his hair and held his neck taking in his slow rhythmic thrusts. We were both lost in each other's eyes and there was no rush.
He paused for a moment to brush my hair away from my face. Then, he didn't move...
"What's wrong...?"
I asked.
"Nothing..."
He smiled.
"Then...?
"I love you..."
He didn't wait for my reply and kissed me yearningly and pushed deeper making me realise I was on the edge. I gripped the sheets on the sides, as my body started to shake. Detaching from his lips, I moaned burying myself in the crook of his neck. He tightened his embrace and pushed in even deeper reaching his highs too. I shivered holding the sheets and fell into blissfulness. I wheezed and whimpered softly, grabbing his hair in pure delight. He crashed onto my chest growling in pleasure with a last deep push.
He rested his head on my heaving chest until I recovered. Then, he moved to my side and pulled me onto him.