001.

(Y/N) woke up to light knocking on her bedroom door. She groaned in annoyance, but went to answer it nonetheless. She slowly opened the door to see Pogo, a solemn expression on his face.

"Pogo, what's wrong?" (Y/N) asked, sensing the sorrow. Pogo looked down, then back to her.

"Your father is dead," Pogo said. Those words alone made her gasp.

Was it true? Was he really gone? Part of her was relieved since she wouldn't have to deal with the tests and the experiments, or him trying to discover the secret behind her stunted age.

"I suspect your siblings will be here once the news gets around," Pogo said. (Y/N) nodded, then he left her.

"Shit," She whispered to herself. Despite her constant torture from him, he was still her father. No matter what, he was the man who took her and her siblings in. Now they'd be coming back. All except Five.

(Y/N) lay awake in her room, waiting for Five. It was much past their bedtime, but they always met up after dark. Five walked into her room and smiled at her, she smiled back.

"You okay?" Five asked. He noticed the tired look on her face.

"Yeah, just sleepy," She said with a yawn. Five chuckled at her sleepiness. He thought she looked beautiful. He said on the edge of her bed.

"Get some rest, Flower," Five said. (Y/N) had no idea why he started calling her Flower, but she loved it.

"Night, Five," (Y/N) whispered softly. Five laid down next to her and pulled her into his chest.

"Night."

(Y/N) shook her head, not letting the tears threatening to fall cascade down her cheeks. She got up, walking down into the living room of the Academy. The house she grew up in, the house she was tortured in, the house she lost everything in.

Pogo was right, her siblings would be there soon. She walked down the main stairwell to see someone she hadn't seen in ages.

Vanya.

"Vanya!" (Y/N) exclaimed, running down to greet her sister. Vanya happily accepted (Y/N)'s embrace, as (Y/N) was one of the few people who didn't hate her.

"Hi, it's been a while," Vanya said once they pulled apart. (Y/N) looked down shamefully.

"Yeah, I know, it's just I keep seeing-"

"Five?" Vanya questioned. (Y/N) nodded sadly. It was true, everywhere she went she saw Five. She was constantly reminded of him.

"Yeah, it's like he's haunting me," She said bitterly, "But how have you been, Vanya?"

"Vanya?" The familiar voice of Allison called out. Both sisters turned their heads to their other sister.

"Allison, hi," (Y/N) greeted.

"You're actually here," Allison said to Vanya, ignoring (Y/N). They had never gotten along growing up, nothing's changed about that.

"Hey, Allison," Vanya greeted.

"Hey, sis," Allison said back. (Y/N) raised her eyebrow, but didn't further question it. Allison gave Vanya a sisterly hug, which Vanya returned. Then they beard a scoff.